Lil Wayne America's Most Wanted Music Festival 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne America's Most Wanted Music Festival 2013

Sorry I never uploaded it, I got pretty twisted at the show. I was pretty mad I didn't get Drake, Birdman, Young Money's parts on here, my phone died so I figured I'd just not share it, but I couldn't and had to share it. Sorry again. The show was bomb though 2 Chainz and Cap1 performed first for about a hr, then T.I. performed every hit he had for about a hr or so. plus almost all the songs they had with ft. Wayne while Wayne was out performing his set for two hrs they performed with him. It was def worth 350$ for two very close plus we jumped some seats up closer tickets. I also spent the day with mad bitches, a water park, I rode roller coasters all day, drink, eat, plus I had a bomb outfit on.

I apologize for the video being on Youtube but I just don't how to convert to from m4a/ my iphone to m4a. I have a ton of mini clips in my itunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWH4F1eub_k

Here's a few pictures I put together from the site when I was buying my tickets to post on instagram along with my tickets.

And here's a picture of a ride at darien lake called the ride of steel at the entrance and a picture each of 2 Chainz and T.I.'s pictures from the concert. Def going this year sober. (We'll a lot more sober) lol

ENJOY!

None of the images load

Comment

this is latest news how exactly?

Comment

nice pics.

Comment

early lol

but foreal its not like you even had dope footage

you had seats like rich homie quan at the may weather fight

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post