Rich Gang Single/Lose It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Gang Single/Lose It

I'm thinking that the Rich Gang single might be the Lose It track that we got the artwork for yesterday. Birdman said it has two of the biggest artists in the game on it and i originally thought it would be Drake/Wayne but this Lose It song that people are saying is French Montanas next single is produced by Kanye & features French, Ross, & Wayne.. so does anyone think this is too much of a reach?

Originally posted by dls8691 View Post
    I'm thinking that the Rich Gang single might be the Lose It track that we got the artwork for yesterday. Birdman said it has two of the biggest artists in the game on it and i originally thought it would be Drake/Wayne but this Lose It song that people are saying is French Montanas next single is produced by Kanye & features French, Ross, & Wayne.. so does anyone think this is too much of a reach?
    Reach. Prob gonna be wayne w/ nicki, tyga, or drake. Any combo of those

Comment

nawwww

Comment

The Rich Gang single has been confirmed to be produced by London On The Track and the Lose It single has been confirmed to be produced by Kanye West.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          The Rich Gang single has been confirmed to be produced by London On The Track and the Lose It single has been confirmed to be produced by Kanye West.
          /thread

Comment

hell naah, french montana on a rich gang single?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

my bad yall

Comment

my bad yall
                did you really think rick ross or french montana was "one of the biggest artists in the game" lol?

Comment

in b4 it is

but i honestly think birdman would be in it tho...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    in b4 it is

but i honestly think birdman would be in it tho...
                    its 100% not tho

Comment

lose it is the french single with wayne and ross. we have the artwork.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        hell naah, french montana on a rich gang single?
                        Except Shout Out was said to have been the single that kicked off Rich Gang.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                        X