Re: Wayne Shaved His Head

Didn't someone already post this?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

lol did he really shave his head? i dont believe that :suprised:

Comment

Why the fuck are people still posting mediatakeout bullshit? Does it not register in yalls brains that the information off that site is fake?

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
            Why the fuck are people still posting mediatakeout bullshit? Does it not register in yalls brains that the information off that site is fake?
            I think everyone realizes that's fake. He just posted it because it's a funny lookin pic

Comment

Originally posted by jordonxweible
              I think everyone realizes that's fake. He just posted it because it's a funny lookin pic
              Well either way, hes a regular member. He knows not to post stupid shit like this. Soooo many stupid ass threads from like all the same people..

Comment

Well either way, hes a regular member. He knows not to post stupid shit like this. Soooo many stupid ass threads from like all the same people..
                Oh, yeaah that's true. And there's alottta spammers on here now.

Comment

haha you really couldnt tell that it was photoshopped?

Comment

Some people are taking this too far. Wtf has happend to the forums? Cant anyone post a thread that isnt a brand new lil wayne song or something? I mean.. If you think its stupid , dont post. But i know people will find the pic funny, and it finally gave me an image of how wayne would look bald.

And ofcourse everyone knows its fake, xclusive kinda wrote that

lol his new tattoo isn't even there

D4! C4!
                    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by Yeezboy
                      Some people are taking this too far. Wtf has happend to the forums? Cant anyone post a thread that isnt a brand new lil wayne song or something? I mean.. If you think its stupid , dont post. But i know people will find the pic funny, and it finally gave me an image of how wayne would look bald.

LOL seriously, take a breath and laugh sometimes. I laughed at gumdrop head in the pic. Its rediculous.
                      http://www.iamshanell.com
                      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
                        Originally posted by Yeezboy

LOL seriously, take a breath and laugh sometimes. I laughed at gumdrop head in the pic. Its rediculous.
                        Exactly. Took the words right out my fingers lol
                        These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                        Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Working...
                        X