Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne the GOAT for giving Congratulations to Drake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne the GOAT for giving Congratulations to Drake.

Rebirth on Wikipedia:
    He will reportedly pay homage to the Beastie Boys,[11][12] and a song that involves him rapping over stringed instruments, described as being similar to Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" will be on the album as well.
    if wayne spit over that shitt

what did I just read?
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

fuck you and please leave bitch nigga

Comment

Drakes song "Congratulations" samples the cold play song that wikipedia is talking about that wayne was gonna use for rebirth. He gave it to Drizzy for the mixtape XD

Comment

read OP 3 times and still don't know what he wants to tell us.

Comment

Drake's song 'Congratulations' featuring that outro from Lil Wayne was originally going to be a Lil Wayne song for the Rebirth album. I think?

Comment

Originally posted by GuddaFAN View Post
              Rebirth on Wikipedia:
              He will reportedly pay homage to the Beastie Boys,[11][12] and a song that involves him rapping over stringed instruments, described as being similar to Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" will be on the album as well.
              if wayne spit over that shitt
              wikipedia aint a credible source homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                wikipedia aint a credible source homey.
                God I hate when people say that shit. It was cool to say back when wiki was new, but there are sources on there and they're easy af to see rather than dismiss.

First Listen: Lil Wayne Embraces Skate-Punk, Auto Tune On Rock Record Rebirth | Music News | Rolling Stone

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

so you are telling me wayne has verses on that beat in the vault?

Comment

There is no way they would of got this sample cleared for an album

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                      fuck you and please leave bitch nigga

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        God I hate when people say that shit. It was cool to say back when wiki was new, but there are sources on there and they're easy af to see rather than dismiss.

First Listen: Lil Wayne Embraces Skate-Punk, Auto Tune On Rock Record Rebirth | Music News | Rolling Stone
                        dont quote me again faggot.

i remember them pics you posted where you posed like a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                        X