wayne's choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne's choice

sometimes when i hear tracks like believe me, you song, cream, fuckin problems, miami bitches freestyle... it reminds me that wayne can still rap in the same style he used to. certain types of beats (usually old school ones) bring out a different weezy... a better weezy IMO. it's these new super slow trap beats with the double time hi-hats that force wayne to make a choice: rap slow with the bass and kick drums.... or ...... rap fast double time with the hi-hats. due to an awkward tempo he almost always goes for the faster raps these days, which result in him doing those weird flows and cramming words in.

i love how he used to give every word such finesse! i'm trying to be more open minded though, about all the new shit. it's rough sometimes though! i hate to seem like a hater, but we were given a taste of perfection back in 2006-2009 and it sucks to have it taken away. it's absolutely confusing and frustrating, tbh. old school fans probably agree with me for the most part.

Ok what can you do about it?

Comment

Moaning Myrtle strikes again

Comment

why is it like such a sin to want your favorite rapper to be your favorite rapper again? i view the last few years and wayne's resurgence almost like rocky or some shit. he's like a fighter who was world champ and then lost it completely, but is now training to reclaim that title. i'm fucking ROOTING for him! I want him to succeed. just because i'm never gonna be happy with cheezy half-assed "tunechi" doesn't make me a hater. i just wanna see the nigga reclaim his title and it'll be a glorious comeback like rap has never seen.

so i'm hard on him... so what? it's too bad he doesn't read this shit, because SOMEONE should be hard on him.... too many damn YES-MEN, that's his problem. he is just now starting to realize how bad he fell off and he's doing something about it. he's getting better and better

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
          why is it like such a sin to want your favorite rapper to be your favorite rapper again? i view the last few years and wayne's resurgence almost like rocky or some shit. he's like a fighter who was world champ and then lost it completely, but is now training to reclaim that title. i'm fucking ROOTING for him! I want him to succeed. just because i'm never gonna be happy with cheezy half-assed "tunechi" doesn't make me a hater. i just wanna see the nigga reclaim his title and it'll be a glorious comeback like rap has never seen.

so i'm hard on him... so what? it's too bad he doesn't read this shit, because SOMEONE should be hard on him.... too many damn YES-MEN, that's his problem. he is just now starting to realize how bad he fell off and he's doing something about it. he's getting better and better
          Youre such a faggot

Comment

agree with most of what you've said, difference being i can get into a lot of his newer shit
            still think he's a good rapper nowadays regardless of the way his sound or flow may have changed

Comment

sometimes when i hear tracks like believe me, you song, cream, fuckin problems, miami bitches freestyle... it reminds me that wayne can still rap in the same style he used to. certain types of beats (usually old school ones) bring out a different weezy... a better weezy IMO. it's these new super slow trap beats with the double time hi-hats that force wayne to make a choice: rap slow with the bass and kick drums.... or ...... rap fast double time with the hi-hats. due to an awkward tempo he almost always goes for the faster raps these days, which result in him doing those weird flows and cramming words in.

i love how he used to give every word such finesse! i'm trying to be more open minded though, about all the new shit. it's rough sometimes though! i hate to seem like a hater, but we were given a taste of perfection back in 2006-2009 and it sucks to have it taken away. it's absolutely confusing and frustrating, tbh. old school fans probably agree with me for the most part.
              stop comparing his recent stuff with his old stuff
              /thread

Comment

times change homey.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  Moaning Myrtle strikes again

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                    Youre such a faggot
                    I would die for Wayne anyday. Till the day I die. Period.

Comment

I understand what you are saying but I don't mind this different Lil Wayne

Comment

Youre such a faggot
                        aint no need for that

Comment

Working...
                        X