New Wayne song being played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    im more concerned about how gay those males were at the end with nicki. seeing them talk and act nearly made me throw up
    What did they do to you?
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

im more concerned about how gay those males were at the end with nicki. seeing them talk and act nearly made me throw up
      Fuck you this comment made me wanna throw up
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
        What did they do to you?
        Raped him

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          What did they do to you?
          just being born. i really cant stand fags. i mean they need their dicks chopping off cause they certainly aint "men" with the way they talking and moving that hand.

Comment

just being born. i really cant stand fags. i mean they need their dicks chopping off cause they certainly aint "men" with the way they talking and moving that hand.
            Bet you a young thug fan tho lmao

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Bet you a young thug fan tho lmao
              did you watch the video? and if u did do you think young thug acts like any of them fags? the answer is no. thug be walking around with guns and talking gangsta. he aint no feminine male like the fags in the video. i wish eminem would call out faggots again cause its getting out of hand now

Comment

did you watch the video? and if u did do you think young thug acts like any of them fags? the answer is no. thug be walking around with guns and talking gangsta. he aint no feminine male like the fags in the video. i wish eminem would call out faggots again cause its getting out of hand now
                Shut up Adam.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

& you the only one that noticed that type of shit gtfo

Comment

Working...
                  X