Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**k ICP, and anybody that love 'em!

Hey Lil Wayne, Insane Clown Posse Hates Your Pants - MTV

For the most part, Lil Wayne ain�t got no worries.But the YMCMB head honcho might have a problem or two with the Insane Clown Posse after he hears about the shade they threw his way about his �swag.�

�Everybody thinks it�s wack, it�s corny, the skintight pants he wears and sh�,� ICP�s Shaggy 2 Dope told HipHopDX. �Nobody gonna say sh� about it because everybody don�t want to burn no bridge with him and Cash Money. It�s like, �Come on, man. Everyone knows your swag is corny as f�k.� Just nobody want to say it.�

According to the the wicked clowns from Detroit, no one in the industry wants to slam Weezy in any way, shape or form. Question is, though, why did the The Mighty Death Pop! MCs feel the need to?

�Because it�s corny as f�k,� Shaggy said. �Come on, man. Look how stupid he looks. How can you be rockin� leotards, you know? It�s like, �Come on, man. You can�t do that.� It�s also tongue-in-cheek, too. He probably knows he�s corny for wearing it, but he�s like, �I can wear whatever the f�k I want to wear and people will respect it.� It�s just silly.�
    But before Tunechi issues an expletive-filled video tirade directed at the two leaders of the Juggalos, he should know that their �shots� are all in fun.

�It�s done in a comedian fashion,� Shaggy said. �How can you be mad if a comedian is making jokes about you? With Lil Wayne, of course nobody talks shit about him because everyone wants to work with him. Can you picture ICP and Lil Wayne doing a song together? It�s never going to happen.�

According to 2 irrelevant mother fuckers who wear face paint.

Comment

lel stans catching feels once again

but ICP wack anyway so it don't matter

Comment

Swag

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
          lel stans catching feels once again

but ICP wack anyway so it don't matter
          They probably wanted to work with Wayne (only way other people would listen to their shitty music) and he probably turned them down...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by aarontropf View Post

Swag
          too much swag.

- - - Updated - - -

ICP story...

my father is a professional wrestler, & he was running a show down here where I live at our local Boys & Girls club.

Some guy on the show brought ICP and 2 tour busses of Juggalos... We told them no sex, drugs or cursing at this show cause it's a B&G club.

What do they do? Made fun of all the kids, cussed, and wore shirts with pot all over them...

Fucked us over big time... Shaggy 2 Dope was recording his Internet show that night and I happen to be on it, he was making fun of me and the rest of the crew.

Moral of the story... they are low life, pieces of shit.

Comment

They got a point tho .. but I mean .. this is coming from 2 clown rappers lol

Comment

Their opinion doesn't count though
              Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Who gives a fuck about their opinion, irrelevant ass clowns.

Comment

Eminem and Wayne should destroy them in a diss, who remembers back in the day Em had beef with them?

Comment

he’s like, ‘I can wear whatever the f–k I want to wear and people will respect it'
                    are they really blaming wayne for wearing the stuff he likes and having his own style?
                    i doubt wayne cares if his fans respect his clothes, worst argument ever

Comment

fuck them!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who cares about these weird niggas.

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                        X