Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lupe Fiasco subliminal diss against Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think its aimed at a specific one.. I think its aimed at every rapper since activis promerhazine with codine (cough syrup) got taken off the market cuz its reputation of being used as a drug... Sizzurp..

So he prob just did that statement like how yall gon rap now w/o your Syrup (he prob rap without syrup so he'll be fine)

Comment

Comment

Probably directed at future

Lupe becoming irrelevant so he has to start dissing ppl

Comment

What happened to Lupe ?

He used to be a great rapper that didn't need to try and diss other rappers =/

Comment

Lupe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

right after he said the syrup line he said "I'm talking to you, Tony" who's Tony? Nobody ..it just happens to rhyme with homie lol that's just what you do when you freestyle off the top, you just say whatever comes to your head first..wasn't directed at anybody

in the same freestyle he said he would f**k Kanye up..y'all think he meant that too? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                right after he said the syrup line he said "I'm talking to you, Tony" who's Tony? Nobody ..it just happens to rhyme with homie lol that's just what you do when you freestyle off the top, you just say whatever comes to your head first..wasn't directed at anybody in the same freestyle he said he would f**k Kanye up..y'all think he meant that too? Lol
                *looks at avatar and signature*

Comment

lupe has gone so lame now

Comment

Working...
                  X