Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne: The Carter Documentary (New) Preview (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne: The Carter Documentary (New) Preview (Video)

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/11 ... ips-video/

Re: Lil Wayne: The Carter Documentary (New) Preview (Video)

damn this sh1t is gon be epic lol funny too

Comment

Hell yeahh. This is gunna be amazing. The trailer is more like serious, but with these new clips you see Wayne's funny side too. I love that "If I Were President" clip. Hahahha. Wayne is a beast, no homo.

Comment

lol funny but who was that chick walking with him in the 2nd clip, she looked good lmao

Comment

mad at the fact he said he would stop child support. i guess he want it harder on women. if that dude not doing what he suppose to do than the mother has every right to make his ass pay. but anyways... i see why he didn't want this documentary out. it shows his ugly side.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
            mad at the fact he said he would stop child support. i guess he want it harder on women. if that dude not doing what he suppose to do than the mother has every right to make his ass pay. but anyways... i see why he didn't want this documentary out. it shows his ugly side.
            he was being sarcastic the whole time in that clip lol he didnt want it out cuz of ppl who take shit too seriously

Comment

Damn, as if Weezy didn�t have enough haters already, some people put too much pressure on Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by superman2
                he was being sarcastic the whole time in that clip lol he didnt want it out cuz of ppl who take shit too seriously
                well if he was serious that would be crazy. but i do believe he was kind of serious.

Comment

Originally posted by imtrill
                  Damn, as if Weezy didn�t have enough haters already, some people put too much pressure on Wayne
                  if you watch the trailer for the carter the lady asked do they put pressure on you & his answer was "whats a life without pressure?" so hes okay with it. people do but at the same time he started calling his self the best rapper alive and with that being said he feel like he have to prove it by working his self to death. in the studio 24/7 and taking drugs to improve his music so he could be number one. im not trying to argue with you by the way i just wanted to share my opinion on what you said.

Comment

becuz they give them so much money, Wayne is likely paying $20,00-$50,000 a month to a chick who doesn't have a job but yet she's almost a Millionaire off of Child Support.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                      becuz they give them so much money, Wayne is likely paying $20,00-$50,000 a month to a chick who doesn't have a job but yet she's almost a Millionaire off of Child Support.
                      EXACTLY!!!!! Its different if hes paying like $1000-$2000. But just cause he works his ass off, hes gotta give his baby's momma as much money as some make a year, and she aint even working. Wow is all i can say...

Comment

Was it just me or did it seem like he was writin shit down?

I thot he stopped that after 10000 bars

In the 1st video..like 30 seconds in, looks like he changes it on a compouter or sumin

Comment

Working...
                        X