Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will "the other album" take away from "C5"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will "the other album" take away from "C5"?

i hope this doesn't mean that YM is now gonna hold back some key C5 tracks so they have a strong foundation for the "other album"... i feel like they'll definitely do that. it makes sense from a business perspective - and we all know YM is strictly business! tez has about as much artistic integrity as a dick pissing all over the mona lisa. lol

well everyone thought c5 would be his last album.

now it looks like he gonna have plenty more albums before he retires so maybe may not feel like they have to buy c5.

Comment

u know what tez is like

the c5 album will probably change to all new songs and wayne will say he is saving the songs that he recorded for his next album

they always do it

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        i hope this doesn't mean that YM is now gonna hold back some key C5 tracks so they have a strong foundation for the "other album"... i feel like they'll definitely do that. it makes sense from a business perspective - and we all know YM is strictly business! tez has about as much artistic integrity as a dick pissing all over the mona lisa. lol
        Shit you right?

Comment

First thing i thought about. I want c5 to be the best 15 songs out of the sessions. I dont want 8 of the best 15 on c5 and the other 7 on the random album. Hopefully they dont fuck that up

Comment

tez has about as much artistic integrity as a dick pissing all over the mona lisa. lol

Comment

i hope this doesn't mean that YM is now gonna hold back some key C5 tracks so they have a strong foundation for the "other album"
              Unfortunately that's exactly what it means and it will be like that until the day Lil Wayne actually retires or dies =(

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Unfortunately that's exactly what it means and it will be like that until the day Lil Wayne actually retires or dies =(
                The real question is will we get all of the Carter III leftovers...

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi F Baby View Post
                  The real question is will we get all of the Carter III leftovers...
                  thats a hell of a question too. Icant believe no one has asked him these type of questions in a interview smh

Comment

will "the other album" take away from "C5"?
                    kinda

Comment

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
                      thats a hell of a question too. Icant believe no one has asked him these type of questions in a interview smh
                      [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

smh. i thought yall would soothe my fears! say, "nah, you're trippin that'll never happen. c5 is c5! no one fucking with that!"

i guess our only hope is that the songs tez thinks are key tracks are not key tracks to us. i'll take freestyle hookless tracks over club bangers all day every day.

Comment

Working...
                        X