Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lil Wayne music videos make his songs better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not normally, but i didnt like mirror

Then saw the video n it was dope mane
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Music Vid or no Music Vid... I always enjoy his songs... So isn't this obviouse, Wayne songs don't need Music Vids & even Drizzy... Look how "Bealive Me" is doing on charts and "She Will" including "Blunt Blowing"
      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Sometimes yes.

Comment

to me videos is directors interpret of the song so i dont really give a f bout em.

Comment

of course, but they can also make the song lamer.

Like lets say, the 6foot7foot video wasn't that great, I don't mind seeing the video its a good song, but its really no good. That cheap ass graffiti and lasagne on a plate scene still haunt me when I hear the song.

But then again, I feel I got more out from the fire flame remix and the video for John is probably Waynes best music video to date. Rozay on a wheelchair, hah.

Comment

not really tbh.

Comment

If song is dope then music video make's him more doper. If song is poor like mirror then even mvideo can't help it.

Comment

I don't watch music videos

Comment

He needs to make more videos though .... I wouldnt mind seeing more videos like steady mobbin and im single to songs off of d5 or like his new c5 session songs like moment or d'usse that would b dope af

Comment

If the song is average then the music video normally makes me appreciate the song more. But if the song is good then the music video doesn't do anything

Comment

Working...
                      X