Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mixtapes + Birdman Wayne's REAL father??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixtapes + Birdman Wayne's REAL father??

Apologies for asking this if these have been asked before:

Where is the best place to get mixtapes - his new and old mix tapes? (other than this site)

Obviously this is not a piracy issue as he has said they will ALL be free.

Is Birdman Lil Wayne's (Biological) father?

I read an article where a reporter asked them, they didn't confirm it but didn't deny it either. Obviously they did tracks such as "Like father like son" and Lil Wayne rapping "I'm the birdman junior" etc - I just assumed that this was more teacher/pupil/mentor type theme.

Birdman would have had to have been very young, but Lil Wayne was a father at 15 - and it's possible it was unclear who the real father actually was - it's not uncommon in these communities - Tupac thought his father was dead until he was 24 - a year before he died.

Re: Mixtapes + Birdman Wayne's REAL father??

Birdman is not Wayne's real father, Wayne's Father Run Away when he got born, he dropped in every week to beat Wayne's Mother, Wayne's Father Was Called Dwayne Micheal Carter, Wayne got named Dwayne Micheal Carter Jr.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

mixtapes can be copped all over the internet...there's no definite place to get them dedicated just to wayne but sites like datpiff.com, livemixtapes.com, mixtapeevolution.com all have his mixtapes...also looking on torrent sites you can definitely find them as well as any p2p software.

Comment

Wayne hates his father

Birdman is his best mate

Comment

He say he dropped the D because his father never took any interest in his life, so prefers to be Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by myth0logy
            He say he dropped the D because his father never took any interest in his life, so prefers to be Wayne.
            im glad cuz lil dwayne jus sounds gay

Comment

Ya Wayne's father eventually left his life..
              and his step father Rabbit was murdered in New Orleans when he was very young, I forget how old..
              Baby is not biological, but he is the father Wayne never really had..
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
              X