Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i find lil waynes sweatshirt?! (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find lil waynes sweatshirt?! (pic)

Where can I find his sweatshirt?! It's so SICK! If you can't find the exact one could you please let me know what type of style it is so I can find a similar one!
    THANKS!

34_King_web.jpg

e-mail sandrine fouilhoux

Comment

Who's that? Is she the creator of lil Wayne's clothing or something? I appreciate the reply btw, I am dying for this sweatshirt bro X)!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilayne View Post
        Who's that? Is she the creator of lil Wayne's clothing or something? I appreciate the reply btw, I am dying for this sweatshirt bro X)!
        her name is on the photo you posted
        she basically dressed him lol

Comment

Haha, holy shit! How did I miss that. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

This is what the stylist said:

"I don't make clothes , I dress celebrities with different brands that designers loan me .This editorial was years ago and if my memory serves me right the sweater was Burberry or Ralph Lauren . You might want to look on Ebay but it might be hard to find. Good luck. "

I just searched around and couldn't find anything similar !

Comment

Haha, holy shit! How did I miss that. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

This is what the stylist said:

"I don't make clothes , I dress celebrities with different brands that designers loan me .This editorial was years ago and if my memory serves me right the sweater was Burberry or Ralph Lauren . You might want to look on Ebay but it might be hard to find. Good luck. "

I just searched around and couldn't find anything similar !
            Prolly Burberry tbh

Raul does that style but not as much

Cant believe she replied lol
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

If you ever find one that looks similar to his with the zipper and Argyle pattern that would be great if you could link me bro! I just spent hours searching but couldn't find anything that even looked close. The colors were all brown and the zipper only came down half way with an ugly pattern :\ Maybe I can get it custom made somewhere for a couple hundred.

Comment

If you ever find one that looks similar to his with the zipper and Argyle pattern that would be great if you could link me bro! I just spent hours searching but couldn't find anything that even looked close. The colors were all brown and the zipper only came down half way with an ugly pattern :\ Maybe I can get it custom made somewhere for a couple hundred.
                you will never find that same sweater cause we in 2014.

the brands only make them for certain seasons in the year.

just like you won't be able to purchase some of the shit made this year next year.

Comment

Yeah, that's true. I think I am gonna pay a couple hundred to get it remade

Comment

Yeah, that's true. I think I am gonna pay a couple hundred to get it remade
                    Is that worth it ?

Comment

Working...
                    X