Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Instagram and Twitter are different

There might have been someone else using his twitter.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Lol, he rewetted the guys tweet about D5, then the dude got flown out to listen to his tape.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        Lol, he rewetted the guys tweet about D5, then the dude got flown out to listen to his tape.
        yes but they were from america and not iraq/turkey

wayne doesn't even perform in them countries thats how bad they are

so i doubt tez will do the same for this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Weezy doesn't know what instagram is but retweeting people now.. LIES!

He always retweets someone in like 2 months or something, sometime he responds to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

i hate this..

why do people tend to hate on other countries and clarify that they are sooo bad..
            Have you ever been to Iraq or Turkey??

Do you not know that Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, if not the most beautiful?
            Just because Wayne doesn't perform in "them countries" doesn't mean they are bad.. It just means that Wayne doesn't have huge fanbase there.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              i hate this..

why do people tend to hate on other countries and clarify that they are sooo bad..
              Have you ever been to Iraq or Turkey??

Do you not know that Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, if not the most beautiful?
              Just because Wayne doesn't perform in "them countries" doesn't mean they are bad.. It just means that Wayne doesn't have huge fanbase there.
              i really don't think wayne has no fan base in any country

i just don't think the country is safe for someone as big as him to perform there

same reason why eminem and jay z have never performed in them countries

Comment

i really don't think wayne has no fan base in any country

i just don't think the country is safe for someone as big as him to perform there

same reason why eminem and jay z have never performed in them countries
                Trust me, Wayne doesn't have enough fan base to hold a concert there.. Or at least his manager thinks so..

Safe? Lol Turkey is safe. Turkey is just as safe as any other place on earth.

Iraq may not be safe, but it's different, they are at war.

You saying Serbia ain't safe just cuz Wayne ain't performing here?
                Bigger stars than Wayne came here or in Turkey mate.. Stop being so ignorant.
                If it's safe for Fifty, Beyonce, Shakira, Elton John, it's safe for Wayne as well..

Btw. Eminem did perform in Turkey. You may not know, but almost every European country is more safe than USA, so your theory is weak bruh.
                Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 07-12-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Slow down buddy about those countries I'm from lebanon and that's "them countries" to you so have some respect my boy dont be so naive think before u type u know nothing about "them countries"!
                  "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                  see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                    I'm so happy. I still can't believe that Weezy actually retweeted my tweet today.

Only 5 posts? Someone who gets retweeted by Tunechi needs to post more on here for sure

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      Trust me, Wayne doesn't have enough fan base to hold a concert there.. Or at least his manager thinks so..

Safe? Lol Turkey is safe. Turkey is just as safe as any other place on earth.

Iraq may not be safe, but it's different, they are at war.

You saying Serbia ain't safe just cuz Wayne ain't performing here?
                      Bigger stars than Wayne came here or in Turkey mate.. Stop being so ignorant.
                      If it's safe for Fifty, Beyonce, Shakira, Elton John, it's safe for Wayne as well..

Btw. Eminem did perform in Turkey. You may not know, but almost every European country is more safe than USA, so your theory is weak bruh.
                      Originally posted by georgii View Post
                      Slow down buddy about those countries I'm from lebanon and that's "them countries" to you so have some respect my boy dont be so naive think before u type u know nothing about "them countries"!
                      no need to get mad

i'm only saying what everyone thinks who ain't from one of these countries

Comment

no need to get mad

i'm sure you're the only one who thinks that.

Comment

no need to get mad

I ain't mad tho, I'm just trying to make you see that you are nationalist fuck, that's all..

You're such a fool for having that shallow and weak opinion about other countries, countries you don't know anything about, and you never been to.

And "I'm only saying what everyone thinks..", so you are like a sheep? You follow most people lead no matter what, incompetent of having your own opinion?

How old are you bruh?

Comment

Working...
                          X