No announcement yet.

DVLP talks producing "Side Bitch", Tha Carter 5, Lil Wayne, and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice how he didn't comment on Wayne actually doing a good job on blunt blowin. LOL. he said "i'm glad it really captured a moment for him" ahahaha

he prob thought old beast wayne was gonna go in on that shit, but instead that aint what he (and we) got. i always imagined what pre-rikers wayne would've done to that fucking beat. brrrrrrr.... it's cold!

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      Notice how he didn't comment on Wayne actually doing a good job on blunt blowin. LOL. he said "i'm glad it really captured a moment for him" ahahaha

he prob thought old beast wayne was gonna go in on that shit, but instead that aint what he (and we) got. i always imagined what pre-rikers wayne would've done to that fucking beat. brrrrrrr.... it's cold!
      Blunt blowin hook is dope... Haven't heard a better wayne hook since that tbh

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post

blunt blowing is one of the best tracks on c4 tho
        and my fav one

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          Didn't know about that?
          did it on em??
          yea mack gave the beat to nicki

Comment

Tunechi should write his songs down more

Comment

"I think it has great single potential."

interesting