Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
    pretty sure we would get a Rebirth 2 before we ever get IANAHB3
    rebirth 2 never happening until weezy gets back into that rockstar lifestyle

Comment

Lets get a release date fr c6 first before we talk about these seven albums dropping in 2015 ahaha

Comment

you really believed him with this?
        okay, he has recorded enough stuff to drop 7 albums but why the fuck would he do that?

Comment

I can't believe how many people actually believed wayne when he said he's dropping 'like 7 albums' next year.
          Y'all fools who can't tell when someone joking. yes he may have enough unreleased material to do so,
          but any sensible person knows that ain't gunna happen. we are gunna be hella lucky if we even get DOA this year and anything at all next year, album wise.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            in a past weezy Wednesday wayne said 7 albums in 2015

what if some of those albums are.. i consider waynes mixtapes to be on par with most peoples albums so included tapes

t-wayne

i cant feel my face

luv sawngz

devol

drought 4

dedication 6

no ceilings 2

would sort of make sense since its not like hes goign to just record 7 albums in one year it has to have some filler/old material so mostly could take those sessions and finish them up
            u right...dats def gonna happen..

Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

What ever happened to C5 being his last album hahaha?
              R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                rebirth 2 never happening until weezy gets back into that rockstar lifestyle
                he was just playing his guitar in the studio, and he was dressing the way he did back then�

Rebirth was a confirmed sequel along with IANAHB and that got a sequel. you're probably right & I've came to accept this fact a long time ago...

but nowadays, ya never know.
                Last edited by IAmChristian_; 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  3 out of of 7 being mixtapes oh and if you put lfls2 on that list.. its a birdman project so it'd sell
                  so really it'd be like.. hoping to profit on 3-4 albums and put out 3-4 free mixtapes
                  once again brah wayne aint gonna drop more than 1 album and more than 1 mixtape in a single year

I've been a fan way to long to know this

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    Lets get a release date fr c6 first before we talk about these seven albums dropping in 2015 ahaha
                    C6 ?

You mean C5 ?

Comment

You guys actually thought this guy was serious -_- he was high as hell,thats what people do when they are lit,they joke around lol. We are only getting C4 maybe 4th quarter this year or spring 2015,and maybe 1 more mixtape late in the year. Waynes camp are too greedy to let wayne songs go to waste,there wont be 7 albums lol.

Comment

when he said 7 albums in 2015, he used HYPERBOLE..he just wanted to create strong expression about how much songs he has ready for this and next year..

Comment

Originally posted by tunechiboy View Post
                          I can't believe how many people actually believed wayne when he said he's dropping 'like 7 albums' next year.
                          Y'all fools who can't tell when someone joking. yes he may have enough unreleased material to do so,
                          but any sensible person knows that ain't gunna happen. we are gunna be hella lucky if we even get DOA this year and anything at all next year, album wise.

Comment

Working...
                          X