Wudnt Wayne be better if he wrote his lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wudnt Wayne be better if he wrote his lyrics

His lyrics would be better imo and make more sense i dont know if i really beleive he doesnt write anything anyways what yall think about that
    "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Re: Wudnt Wayne be better if he wrote his lyrics

let him do his shit

he�s doing it well!

Comment

We all knoe weezy spits from his head thats why hes da best rapper alive
      Thats why he's so creative if he used pen and paper he wouldnt spit straight fire like he does!
      Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
      Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
      It's not conducive to being creative
      And I know cause he's my favorite
      And I know cause I was off that same mix
      Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
      But he's an alien
      I'd sip that shit
      Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

He's gonna be using paper when he goes to jail

Comment

dude shut the fuck up let him freestyle go back and listen to his old shit if you want written lyrics
          Still In Love With My Money

Comment

It would be different. The lyrics would be deeper, imo. But wouldn't have so much wordplay (word + play = play with words (metaphors and shit))
            "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

We don't know that.

Wayne can rap wordy verses, methaphorical verses, playful verses etc without writing right now so I donno. Besides he can take as long or as short as he wants to come up with a verse. Hows that different from writing? Suppose you come up with something very good and it took you 30 mins, why would you write it down if u have it right there in ur head?

Comment

Pac said when he was in Jail it was hard for him to be creative

Comment

The problem with writing it down is you have too much time to think about it and change things and you could make bad decisions. I weezy has the talent to spit straight from his head then i say thats the best way for him to do it
                  I'm a monster i tell you, Monster Wayne, I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain, Now i'm stuck here to deal with the houses pain, Fuck with me I will peel like the houses paint

Comment

what the fuck are you on mate
                    OFCOARSE NOT,if he wrote his lyrics he would be like any other MC and it just wouldnt weezy
                    how can he possible get any better
                    except him for who ism the greates rapper alive and thats never gonna change if you dont like his freestyl then your not a weezy baby true fan
                    ya dig
                    BiggestFanYoungMullah

Comment

Originally posted by 13mononoki
                      what the fuck are you on mate
                      OFCOARSE NOT,if he wrote his lyrics he would be like any other MC and it just wouldnt weezy
                      how can he possible get any better
                      except him for who ism the greates rapper alive and thats never gonna change if you dont like his freestyl then your not a weezy baby true fan
                      ya dig

how can he possible get any better? lol i mean wayne is good but there is always room for improvement
                      "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
                        It would be different. The lyrics would be deeper, imo. But wouldn't have so much wordplay (word + play = play with words (metaphors and shit))
                        Good point. Because he'd hear himself different if he's actually speaking it, instead of it being on paper.

Comment

Working...
                        X