Clear All

Re: Sigel Says Jay-Z Stopped Wayne's "Best Rapper Alive" Pursuit

Jay will get killed by weez

Comment

Re: Sigel Says Jay-Z Stopped Wayne's "Best Rapper Alive" Pursuit

[quote=Cli-City]
      Originally posted by "Lyrical JRock":3octtu5e
      Originally posted by brahmwatson
      ....C3 wasn't that great guys... it only sold a lot because all of the little girls liked Lollipop... sorry to break it to you no hate but a lot of you caught on only after lollipop. got money is a cool club record and a millie is kinda cool but the singles weren't great. 3 Peat, Mr. Carter, Dr. Carter, Tie my hands are all good but C2 was his most amazing album.
      You forgot to mention YET. c2 is his best album to-date. but i think Tha Carter 4 is gonna blow it out the windows.
      Nah Lyrically Wayne is still better than alot of dudes but he aint shit compared to Lil Wayne of 2007....No hating cuz he is my favorite.. but he aint the best...He can barely stay on subject...and look at all his recent songs he raps slow and in an Ab AB AB format....the only thing is each line strays off topic...He would say......

Im the lady twister, i kiss her wiskers
      i been runnin this shit ...blisters
      what you know bout it, man yall clueless
      i let two women ride me that car pooler...now that was sick...but no structure...just saying cool shit that rhymes and in some songs that ohk but when you get to more conceptual shit you gotta stray away from the bragging and saying im the shit...i run this....hot like that.....big like this....girl friend like that....u know what im saying ...its gotta be a lil more indept..the way he is rapping right now.. Carter 4 gonna sell, musically he will improve but lyrically he will fall off...He has gotten better musically..but his rhymes now are the same with different metaphor...i mean how many times he gonna say...I running shit now im feeling athletic.....I been running shit blisters....weezy f the f is for.......he got to get a lil less predictable... we cant always tell what he is gonna link his rhyme to but we know there will be a im the shit...or i been running or im on top...or....weezy aka......He still my nigga though..i would just like to hear him get more indepth with his rhymes[/quote:3octtu5e]

ya but, you gotta admit, he been doing that since the beginning!

Comment

Working...
      X