Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I became a fan of Lil Wayne when I heard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lollipop
    then a milli

Comment

In 7th grade, my friend was listening to Mirror, then I asked him who sings this song and he told me that Lil Wayne sings it, so I listened to it again & I loved it, that's how I became a fan of Weezy. Then when I went back home, I downloaded all of his albums & mixtapes, and until this day I still listen to them. It's kinda weird/crazy that I never get bored of his music. He is the one who got me into music, he is the only artist I love.

Comment

When i first saw Fireman on MTV (First time i ever heard of him)

Comment

Got money/lollipop/fireman they were all mainstream at the time still

Comment

Lollipop/Got Money/ A Milli but probably Got Money the most. I was 12/13 at that time and not into music as much as I am now but woooow I was obsessed with those songs I am not kidding.

Comment

Probably I'm Me.

Comment

you ain't know
                "don't be calling me dog cause I want you to say it backwards"

Comment

Fireman & La La La

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Leave a reply with your answer! Complete Lil Wayne Song List
                    Da Drought 3

Comment

My Life got me into Weezy

I heard My Life on the radio and that hook was the best shit I had ever listened to lol. It still is.
                      I remember back then I didnt have iTunes, Spotify or nothing. I always listened on youtube when I listened to music and I remember I was so mad that I could only listen to the censored version on VEVO. I couldnt find any uncensored verisions on youtube

So yeah after My Life I got into Lil Wayne.. I listened to all his music 24/7.

When I listened to Weezy's music I got into hip hop too and thats all I play to this day. Or like 99% is Hip Hop / Rap.
                      I used to listen to Techno/Hardstyle 24/7 before I heard My Life and got in to Wayne and rap...

Comment

You didn't give an answer tho [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] ?
                        None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                          You didn't give an answer tho @Danny M ?
                          Mine was I'm Me.

Comment

Working...
                          X