Lil Wayne - Grindin' (Feat. Drake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
    Little too late for it to have high sells, as it's been on Youtube and sound cloud forever.... Unless people still wanna buy it. i'll buy it.
    yea I know homey.

i just want to see if it sells more than krazy which also got released on iTunes late.

and of course to see how much a drake feature really does help in 2014 lol.

Comment

I got bored of playing this song about a week after it dropped

Comment

It's on the US iTunes store now - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gri...le/id906941641

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          still don't get why they put it on the australian itunes store a week before they put it on the us store lol.
          same with the young money album, why would you put a album in the germanstore a few days before the official release? YM hasn't much fans in germany tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            still don't get why they put it on the australian itunes store a week before they put it on the us store lol.
            same with the young money album, why would you put a album in the germanstore a few days before the official release? YM hasn't much fans in germany tbh.
            2 words

cortez bryant

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              2 words

cortez bryant
              doubt that was him.
              he put the songs on souncloud but i don't think he he managing the release on itunes.
              might be wrong tho lol.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                doubt that was him.
                he put the songs on souncloud but i don't think he he managing the release on itunes.
                might be wrong tho lol.
                brah just stop defending him

he might of done it personally but as wayne's manager he is in charge of things like this

Comment

Working...
                X