Here's why i think Moment > Believe me, krazy, and grindin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's why i think Moment > Believe me, krazy, and grindin

First thing, moment is all wayne and the lines are too dope. First few bars... they say baby how you do it,
    never question greatness, never question greatness, tell em never question greatness... i just do it. That intro and lines alone shits on these current 3 songs. Also the lines: all yall that lashed out, i'll come see whats thats bout, but you don't need to call the fireman, to put a mukafukin match out, i can't remember my last drought , all my niggas smash mouth, got pure coke, brand new birds we get em as soon as they hatch slime, you know the drive way to big, when you gotta back out, paper cash like cat mouse, my nigga it aint moment till i make it. Don't get me wrong people i'm a huge wayne fan, and love everything he puts out honestly. But moment and d'ssue continues to stand out more than any of the new songs to me. Am I wrong?

moment is the best solo weezy song in years.

any real weezy fan knows this.

Comment

Exactly. Ion know why people get that it confused

Comment

Moment is deff better than all of them songs. One of my fav songs of Wayne.

Comment

somebody gon come in here and try and downplay that shit but don't feed into it, Moment's the best song.

Comment

D'usse>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

yea moment is really good song.. i honestly only dislike Krazy.. from all 4-5 songs we heard so far

Comment

Grindin' /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  Moment /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    moment is the best solo weezy song in years.

any real weezy fan knows this.

Comment

moment > bm jr, steady mobbin, i'm me, gossip, something you forgot, and tie my hands

Comment

you know its a classic song when [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] said it was in his top 10 list of wayne songs of all time

Comment

Working...
                        X