features better than album tracks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• features better than album tracks!

anyone else think Wayne's verses on face down, thug cry and think i'm lying are better than the actual c5 singles we've gotten? because the beats are less trap-like, i think wayne's flow is on point again. i wish he would use more beats like this on his own songs.

i'm not saying the singles suck or anything... some of them i love... i just can't help but notice he's going in particularly hard on these recent features... and he's close to his old style on these .
    Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 08-11-2014, 03:03 PM.

for me I've found myself bumpin feature traxx than album cuz the only c5 traxx I play a lot are Krazy, D'usse and grindin, and for the features "think I'm lying" had the best lil wayne verse amongst these other 2014 features IMO!
    Last edited by flavz; 08-11-2014, 03:53 PM.
    Top 3 rappers. 1. Lil wayne. . 2. Drake. .Flow

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      anyone else think Wayne's verses on face down, thug cry and think i'm lying are better than the actual c5 singles we've gotten? because the beats are less trap-like, i think wayne's flow is on point again. i wish he would use more beats like this on his own songs.

i'm not saying the singles suck or anything... some of them i love... i just can't help but notice he's going in particularly hard on these recent features... and he's close to his old style on these .
      well his face down verse aint better than grinding or dusse or moment.

Comment

i agree 7482bh

he aint had a bad feature this year

Comment

I don't think any of the features this year are better than the tracks we have heard that were recorded for c5... But that's just me.

Comment

i like them all tbh.. singles and features
            @ay_espo

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              I don't think any of the features this year are better than the tracks we have heard that were recorded for c5... But that's just me.
              bruh have you heard think im lyin, thug cry, loyal, etc??

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post

I guess you right but I wish he put out more features like he used to

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  bruh have you heard think im lyin, thug cry, loyal, etc??
                  Yep, my singles go Grindin>Moment>Krazy>Dusse>Believe Me... My favorite feature this year is Think I'm Lyin and I like Believe Me more than that. I guess it just comes down to what I play the most. Wayne's T.I.L verse is my favorite but I'm judging the songs as a whole.

Comment

It really depends on what style u like. The features are def more like 2007 wayne. The singles are more like a better version of his trap self. Best version yet but I still got a soft spot for old wayne.

All good tho. C5 season is in full swing. I ain't hatin!! Loving all the masks he wears

Comment

photo-3.JPG

BLAST FROM THE PAST @Lil wayne prezident

- - - Updated - - -

That was [MENTION=78]Lil wayne prezident[/MENTION] 's opinion on C3?? How about C5???

- - - Updated - - -

LAWLZ I know everything

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        i agree 7482bh

he aint had a bad feature this year

Comment

Working...
                        X