• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Carter" is really gonna be sad i guess

Repitition is the father of learnin
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtf5zZqeoY[/youtube]

Re: "The Carter" is really gonna be sad i guess

wayne's life isnt supose to be easy he portrays a modern day gangsta he portrays who he is and how hard it is to be who he is... what do you expect? he works hard makes music and in his spare time drinks what he wants to drink and does what he wants to do, and smokes what he wants to smoke and dont give a fuck what you think... "bitch it's my cup"
    he is wayne homie chill listen watch and learn of his struggles... no offense to u homie.. just seen alot of haterz on recently got tired of their shit and if they got shit to say fuck em... i agree... it's probly sad.. but it's what he does it's who he is dont worry it'll be a great documentary.

I buy that marijuana field
    Then i just Smoke it down
    Big Bad Wolf Yes
    I just blow it Down

Comment

Originally posted by KasualMoula
      wayne's life isnt supose to be easy he portrays a modern day gangsta he portrays who he is and how hard it is to be who he is... what do you expect? he works hard makes music and in his spare time drinks what he wants to drink and does what he wants to do, and smokes what he wants to smoke and dont give a fuck what you think... "bitch it's my cup"
      he is wayne homie chill listen watch and learn of his struggles... no offense to u homie.. just seen alot of haterz on recently got tired of their shit and if they got shit to say fuck em... i agree... it's probly sad.. but it's what he does it's who he is dont worry it'll be a great documentary.
      lol itz cool homie but i aint a hater. i curse out nikkas that disrepect wayne but wen i hear waynes name i never think of anything sad i jus think about a hard workin dude that loves his music so i jus wonder wat can be so sad about it

Comment

Everybodys life has problems it doesn't matter if your Mr.Average Joe or the best rapper alive. I think wayne is in a much better place mentally than he was while this film was being filmed though, i dunno he seems alot happier
        I'm a monster i tell you, Monster Wayne, I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain, Now i'm stuck here to deal with the houses pain, Fuck with me I will peel like the houses paint

Comment

rockstar lifestyle might not make it

it aint easy..
          even if he doenst feel like doing it tonight.. he has to!

cant commit himself to do ONE mistake

Mister Carter stands up to the plate
          he plays his part so perfectly

Comment

it is a little sad at the end not to spoil it but not really

Comment

yeah shit gets harder as it go's lol

Comment

Working...
              X