No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Still Anticipating Rebirth 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Still Anticipating Rebirth 2?

Alright, I know we're about to get C5 and I'm not tryna bitch or complain at all..but this album is still on my mind a lot lately. I'm wondering if we're gonna get it after C5 & D.O.A. sometime within the next few years...or do you guys think it's been completely scraped cuz it hasn't been brought up since those past few interviews a while back..idk, I'm still tryna be optimistic about it.....thoughts?

It will never come out unless Tunechi wants to get back in his rock style but I think he's passed that era now

Comment

I would only anticipate it once he announces it

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        It will never come out unless Tunechi wants to get back in his rock style but I think he's passed that era now
        see that's one of the thoughts that always crosses my mind too. cuz he redid hot revolver when he wasnt in that rebirth 'phase' and it sounded fucking terrible. i guess u could be right. idk. i bet u there are a shit ton of unreleased songs off the original rebirth that we never got to hear...

Comment

lol no way

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand how you can really like rebirth

(100% serious)

Comment

Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
            lol no way

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand how you can really like rebirth

(100% serious)
            autotune wayne is probably my favorite kinda wayne, and prior to gettin into his music i used to be a huge rock/metal fan..so once i started to get outta that phase and started to like wayne, rebirth rly sparked my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
              see that's one of the thoughts that always crosses my mind too. cuz he redid hot revolver when he wasnt in that rebirth 'phase' and it sounded fucking terrible. i guess u could be right. idk. i bet u there are a shit ton of unreleased songs off the original rebirth that we never got to hear...
              Right. I think I remember reading he had a song with Avril Lavigne for the album

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                Right. I think I remember reading he had a song with Avril Lavigne for the album
                oh god....idk if id wanna hear that one tho....lmfao.

Comment

would love a rebirth 2, but I can't see it ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    would love a rebirth 2, but I can't see it ever happening.
                    you think after he retires there could be any possibility? not even the album maybe just a few select songs or sumthin?

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                      you think after he retires there could be any possibility? not even the album maybe just a few select songs or sumthin?
                      probably not a rebirth 2, but maybe a new album that has different songs on.

you know like all different genres from songs he recorded throughout his career that never made albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        probably not a rebirth 2, but maybe a new album that has different songs on.

you know like all different genres from songs he recorded throughout his career that never made albums.
                        thats true yo i didnt even think of that. remember when he was recordin 'and i dont know how fake feel nigga..cuz all my life i been a real nigga' in tha carter doc....i wish we were able to hear that shit dude i was whylin when i heard that the first time.

Comment

Working...
                        X