C5 secret release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 secret release

Remember when weezy said the release date might be 8/25 but he didn't know? I wonder if it might actually come out next week on that date! Things are so quiet and weird surrounding this album right now... With this nonexistent listening party... The uncertainty regarding what's actually on the album and what's not.... And the "sneak thing" that wayne couldn't mention.... Plus all that talk months ago about doing a Beyonc� style release this time. I know they put the kibosh on that last one, but u never know!!

It seems weird that it would come out 10/28 but I don't know why. Just feels "off" for some reason. Imagine this shit dropped next week??? What are the odds YM and tez would surprise us for once and do something dope with the release of a wayne album??

Btw- I didn't put this in the C5 thread because it warrants its own discussion. Everything gets lost or overlooked in that big thread. What's the point of a message board if we can't post new topics on current issues! c5 threads are interesting and relevant right now... Not YET ANOTHER thread about what song y'all are bumping atm, or some shit about Wayne's hair or an album poll we've seen a billion times. Lol.

no you reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
      Remember when weezy said the release date might be 8/25 but he didn't know? I wonder if it might actually come out next week on that date! Things are so quiet and weird surrounding this album right now... With this nonexistent listening party... The uncertainty regarding what's actually on the album and what's not.... And the "sneak thing" that wayne couldn't mention.... Plus all that talk months ago about doing a Beyonc� style release this time. I know they put the kibosh on that last one, but u never know!!

It seems weird that it would come out 10/28 but I don't know why. Just feels "off" for some reason. Imagine this shit dropped next week??? What are the odds YM and tez would surprise us for once and do something dope with the release of a wayne album??

Btw- I didn't put this in the C5 thread because it warrants its own discussion. Everything gets lost or overlooked in that big thread. What's the point of a message board if we can't post new topics on current issues! c5 threads are interesting and relevant right now... Not YET ANOTHER thread about what song y'all are bumping atm, or some shit about Wayne's hair or an album poll we've seen a billion times. Lol.
      Fo real bra don't accept C5 till Thanksgiving..

Comment

nah you reaching.
        something is gonna drop before c5, hype is too little right now.
        i say the sneak thing is nino brown story 3

Comment

wouldn't sell shit really. other people besides us need to hear Wayne blasted on the radio again before they go out and buy his new album.

Comment

we might get a mixtape or nino brown 3 on that day

c5 wil legt pushed back from the october 28th date anyways

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

True that

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Not getting pushed back. Oct 28th is solid. With a cover art already, its time. When they used to push albums back we would just have a name and a single or 2.

Comment

He's reaching but that would put all the listening party thing in another perspective tbh with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFTune View Post
                    Not getting pushed back. Oct 28th is solid. With a cover art already, its time. When they used to push albums back we would just have a name and a single or 2.
                    but we only have one video from c5 right now and it doesn't look like we will be getting another one anytime soon

and the video for the single we have is doing terrible on the charts

Comment

no fucking way. this shit is coming out monday. i've never been more sure of anything lil wayne related in my life!

Comment

see lil twist. "dont get it twisted"

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Working...
                        X