contact with wayne or drizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neji1127 View Post
    How you expect somebody to grind when theres others you gotta take care of like a 5 year old and a 12 year old you got hotel bill you got to pay for food so children can eat you right aint no easy way out but cant be noticed with out the materials you need the money gotta have power people dont pay attention just cause you put a recorded video of you online raping or singing they listen cause it was made in the studio and put nicely together ill be heard when i can get in studio or somebody willing to help out now is there anything anybody else gotta say cause its kinda wasting both are times if you dont know something keep quiet and go bother someone else.
    well then u r fucked, no way you gonna get a record deal just because you have hard times.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by neji1127 View Post
      How you expect somebody to grind when theres others you gotta take care of like a 5 year old and a 12 year old you got hotel bill you got to pay for food so children can eat you right aint no easy way out but cant be noticed with out the materials you need the money gotta have power people dont pay attention just cause you put a recorded video of you online raping or singing they listen cause it was made in the studio and put nicely together ill be heard when i can get in studio or somebody willing to help out now is there anything anybody else gotta say cause its kinda wasting both are times if you dont know something keep quiet and go bother someone else.
      i know you maybe heard that a thousand times, but its TRUE u have the BELIEVE in the shit u are doin....Think & Grow Rich read it

Comment

this is hilarious

Comment

You heard what Tunechi said on D3, if you want to sign all you go to do is "suck a nigga dick or something"

Comment

Working...
          X