Is any one able to remix SFTB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is any one able to remix SFTB?

Is there any producer or dj that can add autotune to waynes vocals in Started & still got the rock from D5? With the legit Antares autotune. Not no generic ish like gsnap. I just wanna here what it sound like. In my head its sounds dope lol just curious.

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
    Is there any producer or dj that can add autotune to waynes vocals in Started & still got the rock from D5? With the legit Antares autotune. Not no generic ish like gsnap. I just wanna here what it sound like. In my head its sounds dope lol just curious.
    sounds interesting but is that even possible?

Comment

Not when the vocals and instrumental is already mastered and thrown together. I've tried with so many wayne songs, and it just doesn't work.

Unless you find an absolute pro on that shit, and can properly do it, then there's really no way.

Comment

I'm on one is SFTB remix
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
          I'm on one is SFTB remix
          No New Friends

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

I'm tryna do it but Started From The Bottom's beat isn't really made for autotune, I done Lollipop autotune settings.

EDIT: The best I could do tbh, but if anyone got "Autotune" settings (for Antares Autotune) to recommend feel free to share!

Check it out: http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/71162733/file.html

SPOILER [MENTION=87151]medicatedsole[/MENTION] @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @IAmChristian_
            Last edited by romanreloaded; 08-28-2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Lol I like it

Comment

better than expected

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                  I'm tryna do it but Started From The Bottom's beat isn't really made for autotune, I done Lollipop autotune settings.

EDIT: The best I could do tbh, but if anyone got "Autotune" settings (for Antares Autotune) to recommend feel free to share!

Check it out: Zippyshare.comSPOILER @medicatedsole @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @IAmChristian_
                  sounds funny but in a good way
                  pretty dope

Comment

Check it out: Zippyshare.comSPOILER [MENTION=87151]medicatedsole[/MENTION] @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @IAmChristian_
                    Good enough!!i fuck with it you mind adding autotune to some other songs?

- - - Updated - - -
                    [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] im single, still got the rock. Playing w fire .. blunt blowinor anyone just name some songs yall think would be dope with autotune

Comment

Check it out: Zippyshare.comSPOILER @medicatedsole @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @IAmChristian_
                      Thats dope as fuck bro good work!

I asked a while ago if someone would autotune wayne's vocals for 'UOENO' could you do that for me when youv got the time ?
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Check it out: Zippyshare.comSPOILER [MENTION=87151]medicatedsole[/MENTION] @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @IAmChristian_
                        Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                        Thats dope as fuck bro good work!

I asked a while ago if someone would autotune wayne's vocals for 'UOENO' could you do that for me when youv got the time ?

Comment

Working...
                        X