X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter 6?

She be on her Barbie shit
    And me I�m on the carter 6

Does he only say that because 6 kinda rhymes with shit and 4 doesn't? Or does he have a lot more shit that we could even fathom? Or could he be cookin up surprises a big head joker couldn't even imagine?

Remember a while back he said he's already completed the next Carter, but it will be called the Carter 3 such and such.... Remember when he said the Carter 4 started right after the Carter 3?

He just got sentenced, but they've probably realized he'll be headed to the klink at a year or two ago and started planning.

What is the possibility Carter 4 and Carter 5 drop while he's in prison, followed closely by the Carter 6 right when he gets out.

I know this is far fetched, but the line confuses me and wanted to get your thoughts. Anyone else wondered about this line?
    -

I'm in position.

Re: Carter 6?

dude...were made to believe he records every single day...multiple times a day...if this is true then by god he must have a back catalogue of 1000s of tracks...and out of all those songs there must be at least a 100 or so album worthy songs...so i'm sure in theory he has up to the Carter VI completed...there's probably no clear tracklist or album cover etc etc but the songs are there..so sure.

Comment

Maybe his saying hes done after rebirth with the auto tune and hes on his back on his carter status.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I don't ever think there will be a Carter 6, after Carter 5, I want Creative titles, Albums with different Titles

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I noticed that as well.

The only thing that makes me guess that he has already lined up a few potential tracks for Tha Carter VI is that in Million Dollar Baby he says "Im just getting high , thinking bout Tha Carter V".

If that's anything to go by the we know Rebirth and Tha Carter IV are complete and he's already looking on maybe recording a few more or just picking out a long list of potentials for C5 and obviously that song was a little while back now so it's very possible that he could be working on C6 material

Comment

You saying he made the carter 6!??! I heard it was coming out but I dont think this soon?

Comment

he's just saying it to explain how much music he has stocked up.
              as we all know, even tha carter 4 is definitely in no way complete,
              we can't already get our hopes up for something so far away.
              http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
              if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

keep hoping^^

Comment

Working...
                X