Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was it?

Comment

Saw him for the first time last year. Pretty dope.

wanted to see him back in 2011 but didn't have the money.
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        first time?

i thought you was the oldest on here

you know.. i was too young to make the trip out to tampa when he performed in front of bg. then i never got the chance to see him from c2 to d3.

and after carter 3 dropped.. and he kind of went stadium status, i kind of lost interest.. cos it was like damn.. i missed my chance to see like a small wayne show.

after that.. the music wasnt all that.. i wasnt goin to the iamhb tour.. or whatever else there was..

so it was just kind of wait and see til the music was good again.. and if he ever came around. timing was finally right.

and i got to see some of the classics i missed... money on my mind.. go dj.. sky is the limit.. prettttyyy dope.

Comment

Originally posted by mode View Post
          you know.. i was too young to make the trip out to tampa when he performed in front of bg. then i never got the chance to see him from c2 to d3.

and after carter 3 dropped.. and he kind of went stadium status, i kind of lost interest.. cos it was like damn.. i missed my chance to see like a small wayne show.

after that.. the music wasnt all that.. i wasnt goin to the iamhb tour.. or whatever else there was..

so it was just kind of wait and see til the music was good again.. and if he ever came around. timing was finally right.

and i got to see some of the classics i missed... money on my mind.. go dj.. sky is the limit.. prettttyyy dope.
          thats dope brah

Comment

got any footage?

Comment

dope shit [MENTION=66051]mode[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                got any footage?

lol nah i tried to keep my experience pre millennium. didnt wanna get distracted by trying be a director and missing the show.

Comment

lol nah i tried to keep my experience pre millennium. didnt wanna get distracted by trying be a director and missing the show.
                  well done brah i'd just enjoy the concert too

Comment

Working...
                  X