• Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter V

Grindin' and Dusse' will not appear on Tha Carter V

ok..ok...ok..

Comment

Originally posted by lil.tunechi82 View Post
      Grindin' and Dusse' will not appear on Tha Carter V
      How do you know Grindin won't be on C5 ?

Comment

*looks at OPs rep*

leaves thread

Comment

Grindin might appear on C5.. Why would that be impossible? Its on iTunes...

Why even make a thread like this without any sources or anything.. smh

Comment

you convinced me with your good arguments, they won't appear on it.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              you convinced me with your good arguments, they won't appear on it.
              lol

Comment

It's Obvious its not. When He uploaded the song "Krazy" he put "#CarterV" at the end of the title, And When he gave us a preview of Believe Me he put (CARTER V) at the end of the title.When Dusse and Grindin' was uploaded, he didnt say a think about Tha Carter V. Also my best friend went to Tha Carter V Listening sponsored by Trukfit and Grindin' and Dusse wasnt played. Wayne Isnt gonna tell us but its obvious that Grindin' will either be on DOA or a secret Collab album that him and drake are working on together.

Comment

Tha Carter V

Grindin' And Dusse' Will NOT appear on C5

It's Obvious They Won't
                  . When He uploaded the song "Krazy" he put "#CarterV" at the end of the title, And When he gave us a preview of Believe Me he put (CARTER V) at the end of the title.When Dusse and Grindin' was uploaded, he didnt say a think about Tha Carter V. Also my best friend went to Tha Carter V Listening sponsored by Trukfit and Grindin' and Dusse wasnt played. Wayne Isnt gonna tell us but its obvious that Grindin' will either be on DOA or a secret Collab album that him and drake are working on together.

Comment

Grindin' And Dusse' Will NOT appear on C5

It's Obvious They Won't
                    . When He uploaded the song "Krazy" he put "#CarterV" at the end of the title, And When he gave us a preview of Believe Me he put (CARTER V) at the end of the title.When Dusse and Grindin' was uploaded, he didnt say a think about Tha Carter V. Also my best friend went to Tha Carter V Listening sponsored by Trukfit and Grindin' and Dusse wasnt played. Wayne Isnt gonna tell us but its obvious that Grindin' will either be on DOA or a secret Collab album that him and drake are working on together.
                    it's been confirmed that Wayne and Drake are working in a collab album with Detail so Grindin will probably land on there

Comment

It's Obvious its not. When He uploaded the song "Krazy" he put "#CarterV" at the end of the title, And When he gave us a preview of Believe Me he put (CARTER V) at the end of the title.When Dusse and Grindin' was uploaded, he didnt say a think about Tha Carter V. Also my best friend went to Tha Carter V Listening sponsored by Trukfit and Grindin' and Dusse wasnt played. Wayne Isnt gonna tell us but its obvious that Grindin' will either be on DOA or a secret Collab album that him and drake are working on together.
                      1. So you are just guessing, you don't have any credible sources.

2. that trukfit party never happened so your best friend lied to you.

3. please leave the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        1. So you are just guessing, you don't have any credible sources.

2. that trukfit party never happened so your best friend lied to you.

3. please leave the forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X