Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realised 3+ months passed since...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realised 3+ months passed since...

I just realised 3+ months passed since Tina Turn Up Needs a TUNE UP , Wayne seemed at his best , all seemed awesome and the best thing was that on the background that funny freestyle he did with Twist and Euro you could hear an epic autotune anthem...(she give meee laaaawwwv). After that we got 3 singles. Pretty decent songs if you ask me , but shit happened , bad promotion etc. led to zero hype for c5 and this track (along with that Mannie snippet and some more) disappeared....

what th is happening fam?! damn

could of just bumped the tina turn up thread

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      could of just bumped the tina turn up thread
      Tbh

Comment

more importantly its nearly the five year anniversary of no ceilings

Comment

What are you asking ?

Where did the hype for C5 go ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            What are you asking ?

Where did the hype for C5 go ?

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
              I just realised 3+ months passed since Tina Turn Up Needs a TUNE UP , Wayne seemed at his best , all seemed awesome and the best thing was that on the background that funny freestyle he did with Twist and Euro you could hear an epic autotune anthem...(she give meee laaaawwwv). After that we got 3 singles. Pretty decent songs if you ask me , but shit happened , bad promotion etc. led to zero hype for c5 and this track (along with that Mannie snippet and some more) disappeared....

what th is happening fam?! damn
              cortez bryant is what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  Truth Revealed!

Comment

carter 5 about to be the new detox

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

side bitch and tina turn up were just to increase the hype, same with believe me, dusse, krazy and grindin i think.
                      don't think more than one of those will be on c5, hard to say till we get the final tracklist tho.
                      also its still at leasst one month till c5 drops, hype will grow, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        side bitch and tina turn up were just to increase the hype, same with believe me, dusse, krazy and grindin i think.
                        don't think more than one of those will be on c5, hard to say till we get the final tracklist tho.
                        also its still at leasst one month till c5 drops, hype will grow, trust me.
                        i hope so mate , but as others commented before , the album doesn't seem to drop...well nevermind , maybe it was just to increase the hype , let's wait ^^

Comment

Working...
                        X