The Grindin' Music video will suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil.tunechi82 View Post
    As long as the video is directed my Scoob Doo the video will be terrible! have you seen the video he edited for Steady Mobbin. It was The WORST music video i have ever seen. LOOK.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY
    lol explain how steady Mobbin is terrible?

Comment

I am not even hyped for the video tomorrow and something tells me it won't come out on time anyway

Comment

why not get someone like colin tilley or hype williams?

thats all i wanna know?

tez is one cheap ass fgt

Comment

Im single and Steady Mobbin was dope! Thats how i think the vid will look but Wayne should have a big video for the record so it will air on BET, Mtv and stuff so maybe it will create more of a buzz but owell we cant do nuttin about it lmao

Comment

I think its gonna be something like Nicki's Did it on 'em video...where its gonna show us them in tour and the crowd and the backstage and shit...which is pretty fucking dope...
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

As long as the video is directed my Scoob Doo the video will be terrible! have you seen the video he edited for Steady Mobbin. It was The WORST music video i have ever seen. LOOK.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY
              You suck

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the concert footage music videos, but at least this time they used somewhat relevant clips.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  I'm not a big fan of the concert footage music videos, but at least this time they used somewhat relevant clips.
                  op is still a fag, but he was kind of right, knew it was going to be concert footage, but I've seen a lot better official music videos with concert footage, this is not that good

Comment

As long as the video is directed my Scoob Doo the video will be terrible! have you seen the video he edited for Steady Mobbin. It was The WORST music video i have ever seen. LOOK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY
                    you was right, the grindin video does suck

Comment

Steady Mobbin musicvideo is classic as fuck to me. Nothing wrong with that musicvideo at all...

Grindin musicvideo was kinda meh tho..

Comment

you were right

Comment

They took it down

Comment

Working...
                          X