"Niggas say they kings, they lying"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
    Smh. Niggas gettin' too bored. They start thinkin' they findin' gems on average Weezy tracks. This is not a line to say, "DAYUM!", at. Get it together, Young Money Cash Money Listening Community. Smfh.
    You are fucking retarded. You make my IQ drop just by reading your comments.

Comment

^Yeah, but "Niggas say they kings, they lying" was so insightful and jarring. Howwwww did he come up with that? Do you feel smarter , now that you discovered the wonders of Wayne's rhyme style? OH SHEEEEEIT!

Comment

^Yeah, but "Niggas say they kings, they lying" was so insightful and jarring. Howwwww did he come up with that? Do you feel smarter , now that you discovered the wonders of Wayne's rhyme style? OH SHEEEEEIT!
        The Lion King reference was good

Comment

Using lying and lion like they're homophones and as a double-entendre is not at all impressive. I'm sorry. I'll admit he has had some good lines lately. That ain't one of 'em.

Comment

Smh. Niggas gettin' too bored. They start thinkin' they findin' gems on average Weezy tracks. This is not a line to say, "DAYUM!", at. Get it together, Young Money Cash Money Listening Community. Smfh.

pretty standard line

still a great song

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              The Lion King reference was good
              That GIF though >>>>>

Comment

Working...
              X