lil wayne misunderstood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil wayne misunderstood

People say that lil wayne hasn't released gud album since carter2.I don't know whether it makes sense or not.people forget that about 70 or more songs were leaked.now let's do the maths 70 songs makes 4 album.all the hard went to drain and I'm talkin abt quality songs lyk trouble.pussy money weed,mr postman just to name the few.sum artis could have committed suicide or stopped makin musik again in their lives 4 lot of songs leaked.but guess what he is stil here makin musik 4 all corners of listeners. Who knows maybe the carter3 that is in stores could have been the carter6 that young thug is talkin abt. Now the question is does lil wayne get the respect or recognition he deserve? To me I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

But what I know is that when he dies he wil be bigger than 2pac.

hmmmm

Comment

who cares what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        who cares what people think.
        why u say that? he is gonna make 1000 more threads about what he thinks about every song and every album and what ppl think too.

Comment

Fuck em if they don't like Wayne. Ion care about their opinions, u shouldn't either. Them niggas ain't shit anyways.

What I love about Wayne is that either u love him or u gon hate him. It's no half way. That's why u get so close to Weezys music and him as person.

It ain't one of these artist u kinda like. That just shows how real Wayne is.
          Last edited by Ozzie; 10-10-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

to your last point: he won't be bigger than pac when he dies
            if he died between 2006 and 2008 he've probably would been tho

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              if he died between 2006 and 2008 he've probably would been tho
              maybe c5 will be on fire and he will become legend like pac xd

Comment

Originally posted by Master v View Post
                But what I know is that when he dies he wil be bigger than 2pac.
                kill wayne and we will find out

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  Yeah he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                    Yeah he will.
                    nah

Comment

Pple don't understand dat wen he dies the media wil be analysing the run 4rm 2004 to 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Master v View Post
                        People say that lil wayne hasn't released gud album since carter2.I don't know whether it makes sense or not.people forget that about 70 or more songs were leaked.now let's do the maths 70 songs makes 4 album.all the hard went to drain and I'm talkin abt quality songs lyk trouble.pussy money weed,mr postman just to name the few.sum artis could have committed suicide or stopped makin musik again in their lives 4 lot of songs leaked.but guess what he is stil here makin musik 4 all corners of listeners. Who knows maybe the carter3 that is in stores could have been the carter6 that young thug is talkin abt. Now the question is does lil wayne get the respect or recognition he deserve? To me I think not.
                        thats it, get it all out

Comment

Working...
                        X