• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Quik Says Lil Wayne & Chris Brown Are "Laughable" Claiming To Be Bloods

26:30

This again..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

But it is true tho that Weezy never has been a blood, just heavily affiliated with them

Comment

who gives a fuck?

Comment

Yeah I'd really believe someones a blood but got signed in their early teens

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
            Yeah I'd really believe someones a blood but got signed in their early teens
            I have an interesting story for you if you have time.

Basically New Orleans in the 90's and early 00's were divided by 17 wards due to voting reasons for the city. Wayne and Mack Maine were obviously from the 17th Ward (Hollygrove) and the majority of Cash Money in the early days were from the 3rd Ward (Magnolia, Caliope, and one other that I forget). Specifically, Cash Money was from the Magnolia projects in the 3rd Ward. Another label, Master P's No Limit Records, were from the Caliope projects.

New Orleans was known for not having any real gangs in their streets. Nobody cared what colour rag you wore, whether blue, red, or a soulja rag, which is why a lot of people bring up old pictures of Wayne and Cash Money wearing blue trying to discredit Wayne's blood status. The major violence and beef in the city brewed from what ward your were from. That's why Cash Money had beef with No Limit, because even though they were in the same ward, they were from different projects.

If you have time, watch this National Geopgraphic special on the Gotti Boys, which kind of represented the 3rd Ward in the early 00's in New Orleans

They basically verify everything that I've been saying, and they have a cool little bit about the 60 day murder rule that Wayne raps about and also about how most witnesses are murdered, which is another reference to Wayne.

Here's Wayne with one of the Gotti Boyz back in the day with Juvenile

(finally the gang related part)

Wayne repped the red flag a bit when he was young, but not as much as he did as he does now. This is because there really was no bloods in New Orleans until after Katrina.

When Katrina hit, most of the Gotti Boyz and all of the "thugs" of the city moved out to Texas during the evacuation. While they were all situated in TX, bloods were actually moving in from the same state. Bloods from all over the south moved in and an actual set was set up in the East side of New Orleans (remember, "I'm from the East side of New Orleans where the bloods be"). The East side is also formerly known as Uptown, which consists of the 1-3rd and the 10-17th.

At the 1:05 mark, Wayne throws up the actual gang sign for the Uptown Bloods

With bloods setting up in the East, they eventually initiated members that were close to Wayne. Marley G's brother, N.O Capito, was sworn in under Black Wall St Gang (extremely blood related) and soon a lot of YMCMB members started repping the red flag. Term officially swore in Lil Wayne in 2005 under Term's very own set, the MOB St. Piru Gang, as a damu (which I believe is affiliate). Wayne reps both the Uptown Bloods (really because everyone else does in YMCMB: Baby, Gudda, etc) and the MOB (which actually fits in nice with the Money Over Bitches anthem that Wayne so famously created).

Wayne is surrounded by bloods and has done songs with official bloods (T Streets, Gudda, Marley, Game, Nu Jersey Devil, Jay Rock, Compton Menace, Mitch Slick, Tech 9, etc.), which also should help him back up his claim. He also went to jail and was never touched by any crips because he was respected by the Riker's bloods in the jail. I never really thought Wayne was a real affiliate untill I did some research.
            Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 10-10-2014, 07:33 PM.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

good.. great read homie.

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post

Wayne is surrounded by bloods and has done songs with official bloods (T Streets, Gudda, Marley, Game, Nu Jersey Devil, Jay Rock, Compton Menace, Mitch Slick, Tech 9, etc.), which also should help him back up his claim. He also went to jail and was never touched by any crips because he was respected by the Riker's bloods in the jail. I never really thought Wayne was a real affiliate untill I did some research.

Comment

Damn Neal

Comment

Soo Woo to the beehive

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post

Basically New Orleans in the 90's and early 00's were divided by 17 wards due to voting reasons for the city. Wayne and Mack Maine were obviously from the 17th Ward (Hollygrove) and the majority of Cash Money in the early days were from the 3rd Ward (Magnolia, Caliope, and one other that I forget). Specifically, Cash Money was from the Magnolia projects in the 3rd Ward. Another label, Master P's No Limit Records, were from the Caliope projects.

New Orleans was known for not having any real gangs in their streets. Nobody cared what colour rag you wore, whether blue, red, or a soulja rag, which is why a lot of people bring up old pictures of Wayne and Cash Money wearing blue trying to discredit Wayne's blood status. The major violence and beef in the city brewed from what ward your were from. That's why Cash Money had beef with No Limit, because even though they were in the same ward, they were from different projects.

If you have time, watch this National Geopgraphic special on the Gotti Boys, which kind of represented the 3rd Ward in the early 00's in New Orleans

They basically verify everything that I've been saying, and they have a cool little bit about the 60 day murder rule that Wayne raps about and also about how most witnesses are murdered, which is another reference to Wayne.

Here's Wayne with one of the Gotti Boyz back in the day with Juvenile

(finally the gang related part)

Wayne repped the red flag a bit when he was young, but not as much as he did as he does now. This is because there really was no bloods in New Orleans until after Katrina.

When Katrina hit, most of the Gotti Boyz and all of the "thugs" of the city moved out to Texas during the evacuation. While they were all situated in TX, bloods were actually moving in from the same state. Bloods from all over the south moved in and an actual set was set up in the East side of New Orleans (remember, "I'm from the East side of New Orleans where the bloods be"). The East side is also formerly known as Uptown, which consists of the 1-3rd and the 10-17th.

At the 1:05 mark, Wayne throws up the actual gang sign for the Uptown Bloods

With bloods setting up in the East, they eventually initiated members that were close to Wayne. Marley G's brother, N.O Capito, was sworn in under Black Wall St Gang (extremely blood related) and soon a lot of YMCMB members started repping the red flag. Term officially swore in Lil Wayne in 2005 under Term's very own set, the MOB St. Piru Gang, as a damu (which I believe is affiliate). Wayne reps both the Uptown Bloods (really because everyone else does in YMCMB: Baby, Gudda, etc) and the MOB (which actually fits in nice with the Money Over Bitches anthem that Wayne so famously created).

wayne a blood

Comment

Term has said on twitter multiple times that he put wayne down under his set. Some dude tweeted him saying he doesn't believe wayne is a real one and Term responded with "trust meh real mob piru." That's why wayne says "and it's six six duece piru all day my nigga" on Typa Way, 662 on a phone key pad is Mob (piru).

Comment

Gang affiliation =/= Talent...like someone pointed out...who gives a fuck lol..

Comment

Working...
                        X