DJ Quik Says Lil Wayne & Chris Brown Are "Laughable" Claiming To Be Bloods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    u copied and pasted that from some where bro i swear i've read this not hating
    I was the first ever to make this back in 2013. I've posted this a bunch of times in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    I hope you keep posting on this site bro. You one of the real Wayne fans that can have a decent convo. We lost a lot of good members because of the trolls.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danny M should post that on the blog or something similar. I don't think you have before and a lot of people would find it very interesting.
    Thanks bro
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      real bloods

- - - Updated - - -

naw until t Rodgers gives the ok for wayne and birdman I don't believe any of this blood shit they talk about a far I the rap world know its one of many gimmicks
      You think every nigga whos in the hood and claiming Blood have gotten an "ok" for it?

You think T Rogers go n give niggas an ok?

Wayne has every right to affiliate himself with Bloods. Hes a street kid and Im sure he knows a bunch of OG Bloods. If you surround yourself with Bloods then you're affiliated with them and you have every right to claim them. That dont mean he have to be gangbanging or go out and shoot a nigga in the head cuz hes a Blood. He just affiliate himself with em and hes not gangbanging with em. Dont be so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
        I have an interesting story for you if you have time.

Basically New Orleans in the 90's and early 00's were divided by 17 wards due to voting reasons for the city. Wayne and Mack Maine were obviously from the 17th Ward (Hollygrove) and the majority of Cash Money in the early days were from the 3rd Ward (Magnolia, Caliope, and one other that I forget). Specifically, Cash Money was from the Magnolia projects in the 3rd Ward. Another label, Master P's No Limit Records, were from the Caliope projects.

New Orleans was known for not having any real gangs in their streets. Nobody cared what colour rag you wore, whether blue, red, or a soulja rag, which is why a lot of people bring up old pictures of Wayne and Cash Money wearing blue trying to discredit Wayne's blood status. The major violence and beef in the city brewed from what ward your were from. That's why Cash Money had beef with No Limit, because even though they were in the same ward, they were from different projects.

If you have time, watch this National Geopgraphic special on the Gotti Boys, which kind of represented the 3rd Ward in the early 00's in New Orleans

They basically verify everything that I've been saying, and they have a cool little bit about the 60 day murder rule that Wayne raps about and also about how most witnesses are murdered, which is another reference to Wayne.

Here's Wayne with one of the Gotti Boyz back in the day with Juvenile

(finally the gang related part)

Wayne repped the red flag a bit when he was young, but not as much as he did as he does now. This is because there really was no bloods in New Orleans until after Katrina.

When Katrina hit, most of the Gotti Boyz and all of the "thugs" of the city moved out to Texas during the evacuation. While they were all situated in TX, bloods were actually moving in from the same state. Bloods from all over the south moved in and an actual set was set up in the East side of New Orleans (remember, "I'm from the East side of New Orleans where the bloods be"). The East side is also formerly known as Uptown, which consists of the 1-3rd and the 10-17th.

At the 1:05 mark, Wayne throws up the actual gang sign for the Uptown Bloods

With bloods setting up in the East, they eventually initiated members that were close to Wayne. Marley G's brother, N.O Capito, was sworn in under Black Wall St Gang (extremely blood related) and soon a lot of YMCMB members started repping the red flag. Term officially swore in Lil Wayne in 2005 under Term's very own set, the MOB St. Piru Gang, as a damu (which I believe is affiliate). Wayne reps both the Uptown Bloods (really because everyone else does in YMCMB: Baby, Gudda, etc) and the MOB (which actually fits in nice with the Money Over Bitches anthem that Wayne so famously created).

Wayne is surrounded by bloods and has done songs with official bloods (T Streets, Gudda, Marley, Game, Nu Jersey Devil, Jay Rock, Compton Menace, Mitch Slick, Tech 9, etc.), which also should help him back up his claim. He also went to jail and was never touched by any crips because he was respected by the Riker's bloods in the jail. I never really thought Wayne was a real affiliate untill I did some research.
        what was that top video bruh??
        it doesnt work anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
          You think every nigga whos in the hood and claiming Blood have gotten an "ok" for it?

You think T Rogers go n give niggas an ok?

Wayne has every right to affiliate himself with Bloods. Hes a street kid and Im sure he knows a bunch of OG Bloods. If you surround yourself with Bloods then you're affiliated with them and you have every right to claim them. That dont mean he have to be gangbanging or go out and shoot a nigga in the head cuz hes a Blood. He just affiliate himself with em and hes not gangbanging with em. Dont be so stupid.
          naw fuck that shit you talking T Rodgers does give rappers the "ok" examples waka, Gucci mane im sure wayne does know a lot of og bloods but he has NEVER lived that gangbanging life no do I think has has heavily affiliated with them those red 5 star tattoo's and the piru tat is disrespectful wayne is as real as a blood as fucking jim jones you see what happened to ross with the GD'S and Jeezy with Big Meech the only reason they aint came at wayne bcause he is too big now and its not even worth it .

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            what was that top video bruh??
            it doesnt work anymore

Sorry, old post so I never checked if the video was good.Here

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
              naw fuck that shit you talking T Rodgers does give rappers the "ok" examples waka, Gucci mane im sure wayne does know a lot of og bloods but he has NEVER lived that gangbanging life no do I think has has heavily affiliated with them those red 5 star tattoo's and the piru tat is disrespectful wayne is as real as a blood as fucking jim jones you see what happened to ross with the GD'S and Jeezy with Big Meech the only reason they aint came at wayne bcause he is too big now and its not even worth it .
              Waka didn't jump on the Blood craze until around the time it was popular and he paid to be in Elm Street Piru. T Rodgers didn't put Waka on YG Hootie did. Nigga was Hit Squad Taliban before he was Blood

Comment

Working...
              X