Wayne's Phantom Actually Lit On Fire Back In 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Phantom Actually Lit On Fire Back In 2006

Some people on another forum were talking about this and I'd thought it'd be good to get some more info possibly by some members here if they knew more about this.

Apparently Lil Wayne had his phantom shot up by some Zoe Pound (Haitian gang) members back in 2006 during a video shoot he had in Miami.

Here's a video on the gang.

Most of you have seen this video. It features Trina.

The cause behind the shooting was because Wayne didn't want to do a song with an underground artist in Little Haiti at the time. The cause isn't 100% right now, but it seems to me like it was extortion. So some Zoe Pound members came to the set and burnt up Wayne's phantom.

If you all remember Cry Out, Wayne has the line:

"And they tried to burn my phantom up, but I got my gun licence."

And on Hustlin of Dedication 2, Wayne has the line:

"I say we be burning bodies, we don't be burning cars."

Now this is where I don't have much info and I rely on what people have posted on boxden in the past. From old threads from 06, people say that Wayne shot back at the people that lit his phantom up.

Lil wayne phantom got torched

Lil Wayne banned from Lil Haiti

Now after that, it looks like Wayne has cleared up the beef with the Zoe Pound. I have no clue how he did it, or whether Baby paid the gang to drop the beef, idk. But Wayne references it in one of his raps.

"I had to squash the bullshit with Zoe"

I had to squash the bullshit with Zoe ? We Takin' Over (Remix)

The beef eventually was over and some Haitians actually started backing Wayne when he was getting into it with 40 Glocc back in 08. A member of Zoe Pound, Red Eyez, actually made a song with Wayne and Baby back in 08 as well.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...yaWt61gj04YlXw

So I was wondering if anyone on here can help me out in getting info on whether Wayne actually shot at Zoe Pound members back in 06 or not. It'd be great to find out some more info on this. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 10-13-2014, 03:08 PM.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

old news, i already know

Comment

there was a thread on this situation years ago if I remember correctly.

it might of been around the time I joined.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        old news, i already know
        Can you provide some more info for me? I would like to gather some news articles about this arson if possible.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I remember this happening but don't remember Wayne shooting back. I know he got his Phantom burned up though and I thought the beef started because he was rocking the Haitian flag in the "Don't Trip" video in Lil Haiti when he didn't ask for permission or something like that. Then someone from Zoe asked him about it and he was basically like "Fuck you".

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
            I remember this happening but don't remember Wayne shooting back. I know he got his Phantom burned up though and I thought the beef started because he was rocking the Haitian flag in the "Don't Trip" video in Lil Haiti when he didn't ask for permission or something like that. Then someone from Zoe asked him about it and he was basically like "Fuck you".

I wish there was some video about this that actually has some viable testament. I can only find shit on boxden about it and I don't really want to take their word for it considering how stupid their members are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
              I wish there was some video about this that actually has some viable testament. I can only find shit on boxden about it and I don't really want to take their word for it considering how stupid their members are.
              I swear Redd Eyez had a video talking about the situation but I do remember the video of him talking about running up in Baby's crib after he took money from him in a dice game

Comment

Is this the gorilla zoe beef that happened? Or something different?

Comment

Ahaha Wayne ain't shoot at anyone

One of his boys may have but not Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    I don't know much about the Gorilla Zoe beef. Might be related.

Comment

didn't know about this either, dope read

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        i don't think wayne and him have ever had beef

Comment

Working...
                        X