No announcement yet.

Will we ever see a Rebirth 2 album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we keep spamming it maybe Tez will read this and force Wayne to do one.

Actually that's a bad idea. Don't do that. Let's just focus on C5, and the other 42 albums Wayne has promised that won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Ehhh I wouldn't
      That's why I said I would.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        As being a huge fan of Rebirth, sadly no, But in all truth, I would rather want a R2 than C5.
        and this is why you are now on my "fuck nigga " list

Comment

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
          big fan of rebirth, i would like to see Rebirth 2 in the future, the reason i like Rebirth so much because it was so different from Wayne's other albums, i love that rocky type of Wayne, but will it ever happen.
          If Wayne decides to do Rebirth 2, I hope he gets SkilZ on it. I've been waiting for a Wayne and SkilZ collabo and I think it would fit great in Rebirth 2

Comment

Originally posted by The #1 Fan of Young SkilZ View Post
            If Wayne decides to do Rebirth 2, I hope he gets SkilZ on it. I've been waiting for a Wayne and SkilZ collabo and I think it would fit great in Rebirth 2
            Dude Skillz is way too busy for a Wayne collab. The guy has got so much going on, Wayne couldn't afford him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              Dude Skillz is way too busy for a Wayne collab. The guy has got so much going on, Wayne couldn't afford him anyway
              Tell me about it, I'm his #1 fan. It would just be really dope to see that SkilZ fucks with Wayne, you know. Plus, Wayne is well known and had his insane run last decade, that's pretty acknowledgeable to any artist, especially SkilZ. But now days SkilZ the man and tbh I think he would make the time and even hook Wayne up with a hook, maybe even a verse but I'm reaching. Like you said tho, Wayne couldn't afford him anyway.

Comment

Tell me about it, I'm his #1 fan. It would just be really dope to see that SkilZ fucks with Wayne, you know. Plus, Wayne is well known and had his insane run last decade, that's pretty acknowledgeable to any artist, especially SkilZ. But now days SkilZ the man and tbh I think he would make the time and even hook Wayne up with a hook, maybe even a verse but I'm reaching. Like you said tho, Wayne couldn't afford him anyway.
                SkilZ needs to take Wayne aside, maybe take him under his wing and mentor him a bit. I mean Baby was great for Wayne up until now, but he's gotten the kind of fame that only someone like SkilZ could understand and navigate. It's time for SkilZ to help Wayne take his game to the next level.

Of course, this depends on SkilZ's schedule. I heard he might be dropping a mixtape with Obama sometime soon, and that he is doing a special edition bonus disc with Taylor Swift for her new joint so.. Depends on how much time he has. All good though

Comment

I already have rebirth 2 [MENTION=89735]SkilZ[/MENTION] is confirmed on the track entitled "Lean Break"

Comment

Rebirth is one of my favorite Wayne albums. A lot of people must hated the idea of him doing something other than straight rap, and others hated his taking influence from their sacred genre.

I think he pulled off a fantastic project tho. There's only maybe 2 or 3 songs on it I couldn't get with at all, and that just happens to be the last 3 on the album. I always wondered why Fuck Today, Hot Revolver, and Politics didn't make the album.

I wish there was a sequel.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      SkilZ needs to take Wayne aside, maybe take him under his wing and mentor him a bit. I mean Baby was great for Wayne up until now, but he's gotten the kind of fame that only someone like SkilZ could understand and navigate. It's time for SkilZ to help Wayne take his game to the next level.

Of course, this depends on SkilZ's schedule. I heard he might be dropping a mixtape with Obama sometime soon, and that he is doing a special edition bonus disc with Taylor Swift for her new joint so.. Depends on how much time he has. All good though
                      Tbh, I agree. SkilZ does not only have to be on Rebirth 2 but maybe even on one of the parts of C5 but I doubt that will happen. Taylor Swiff always sells, so that's main priority. Plus SkilZ talking to Obama now like they're best friends. I'm really starting to worry he might be setting up SkilZ due to SkilZ connection and affiliation with the Mexican Cartel. The CIA and Feds watching him now. I'm worried. He's still very busy so he's doing very well business wise but his new friends worry me. Especially Taylor, she might be using SkilZ for extra promotion due to SkilZ large massive fanbase.

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                      I already have rebirth 2 @SkilZ is confirmed on the track entitled "Lean Break"
                      Any links or screen shots? I'm too hyped!!! I really hope SkilZ isn't taking a break from sipping lean. Damn, Tez must've read this thread and got SkilZ to work with Wayne.

Comment

Any links or screen shots? I'm too hyped!!! I really hope SkilZ isn't taking a break from sipping lean. Damn, Tez must've read this thread and got SkilZ to work with Wayne.
                        sadly in an alt universe/reality this happened.

Comment

Tbh, I agree. SkilZ does not only have to be on Rebirth 2 but maybe even on one of the parts of C5 but I doubt that will happen. Taylor Swiff always sells, so that's main priority. Plus SkilZ talking to Obama now like they're best friends. I'm really starting to worry he might be setting up SkilZ due to SkilZ connection and affiliation with the Mexican Cartel. The CIA and Feds watching him now. I'm worried. He's still very busy so he's doing very well business wise but his new friends worry me. Especially Taylor, she might be using SkilZ for extra promotion due to SkilZ large massive fanbase.
                          Taylor is just trying to tap in to a larger fan base. She is using SkilZ. I mean if she had a SkilZ feature on 1989 it'd probably go Double Uranium first week.

Comment

Working...
                          X