worst lil' wayne project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    nigga you are killing me !! you really hate c4 that much c4 is a average album ianahb2 is below average I mean no worries my nigga really that shit is trash!!
    You right, I don't really fuck with No Worries, but bruh... So Special is probably the worst song Wayne has ever put on an album. C4 intro is the worst intro of all his albums. He isn't on two whole tracks. Blunt Blowin is such a shitty hook. She Will has Drake singing about strippers and only strippers, and he trying really hard to say deep dope shit for two verses. Two Shots and I Like The View are ass. President Carter is pure shit aside from the last 8 bars. Mirror comes off phony as shit. I actually like Abortion, but he just reworked someone else's previously released song. And to top it all off, he used a lazy ass flow with lazy ass punches for most of the album. Like he took all of his best shit and put em all into 6F7F.

With IANAHB2, he had a misstep at the beginning of the intro, and Romance is pure shit and everything after it could have been left off, but he was at least spittin. Didn't cover many topics, but he had flows and punches.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Ahaha it's none of those

It's IANAHB2
      thread shoulda been ended after this 2nd post 24bh

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        thread shoulda been ended after this 2nd post 24bh
        Pretty much.

C4 wasn't great but both IANAHBs are his worst IMO.

C4 had some really good tracks. So special and how to hate aside.

How to hate may just be my least fav weezy song, including pussy monster and wowzers

Comment

Carter 3 was the worst thing that happened to Wayne... Doesn't necessarily correlate with the fact that it's his worst project but...kotdamn that shit was pure trash for his standards....

Comment

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
            Carter 3 was the worst thing that happened to Wayne... Doesn't necessarily correlate with the fact that it's his worst project but...kotdamn that shit was pure trash for his standards....
            Whilst I still think it was his best album, you might be right.. Ever since C3, with the exception of no ceilings, his output has declined in quality..

I think it gave him the confidence, or maybe arrogance, to experiment TOO much. C4 he obviously didn't work as hard on as C3 and it sold incredibly, so maybe after that he figured he could be lazy and still sell..

It's why I think C5 will be different. He's realised he needs to put in work again, dedication 5 proved that

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFanatic1 View Post
              in your opinion what is the worst lil wayne project?

in my opinion its either dedication 3, i am not a human being or the block is hot
              Tha Block Is Hot??? Are you crazy?! or I Am Not A Human Being?? lol Right Above It? you trippin... It's prolly 500 Degreez or Dedication 4 honestly...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Skeevy View Post
              Rebirth and carter 1 that shit sounded old and offtune
              Fuck outta here Carter 1? you serious GO DJ? lol wow fam... wow...

- - - Updated - - -

IANAHB 2 was my shit all last year loved that album... I've never understood that some people still haven't comprehended the concept that the IANAHB series is lil wayne not really trying and him wild'n out and having fun and on Tha Carter series he's being serious and taking the shit seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                Pretty much.

C4 wasn't great but both IANAHBs are his worst IMO.

C4 had some really good tracks. So special and how to hate aside.

How to hate may just be my least fav weezy song, including pussy monster and wowzers
                How to Hate isn't even bad tho.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  How to Hate isn't even bad tho.
                  Word.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
                  I dunno Dr. Carter I think is one of his best songs and was super creative!! and Carter 3 sessions were amazing man cmon now.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    She said sorry I didn't shave, so that pussy is a little furry
                    I put that pussy in my face, I ain't got no worries

Come on..that's awesome
                    horrible

Comment

Anyone that believes that IANAHB 2 is better than the first one is a complete moron... and the same thing for anyone that says Dedication 3 is a bad project

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        You right, I don't really fuck with No Worries, but bruh... So Special is probably the worst song Wayne has ever put on an album. C4 intro is the worst intro of all his albums. He isn't on two whole tracks. Blunt Blowin is such a shitty hook. She Will has Drake singing about strippers and only strippers, and he trying really hard to say deep dope shit for two verses. Two Shots and I Like The View are ass. President Carter is pure shit aside from the last 8 bars. Mirror comes off phony as shit. I actually like Abortion, but he just reworked someone else's previously released song. And to top it all off, he used a lazy ass flow with lazy ass punches for most of the album. Like he took all of his best shit and put em all into 6F7F.

With IANAHB2, he had a misstep at the beginning of the intro, and Romance is pure shit and everything after it could have been left off, but he was at least spittin. Didn't cover many topics, but he had flows and punches.
                        IANAHB2 intro is his worst intro " Im in the ocean getting shark pussy" or " Nigga if I die , I die a death worth living " naw c4 intro had better punchlines everything else you said was spot on except, IANAHB2 is all over the place no balance c4 has some what balance and a classic single in 6'7 IANAHB2 aint shit on there classic

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                          IANAHB2 intro is his worst intro " Im in the ocean getting shark pussy" or " Nigga if I die , I die a death worth living " naw c4 intro had better punchlines everything else you said was spot on except, IANAHB2 is all over the place no balance c4 has some what balance and a classic single in 6'7 IANAHB2 aint shit on there classic
                          Dude... you love 6'7 tooooo much lol it was not that nice!! not even the best song on C4.

Comment

Working...
                          X