Just Watched The Carter Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Watched The Carter Movie

OK i always hear alot people say wayne is funny and i been knew he was funny but omg in tha documentary i was DIEING wen tha british dude was interviewin him and he was tlkin bout some poetry bullshit and wayne was like "yo tell kia to stop this interview and he was like nah i dont like u im not feelin u" and he made tha face and covered his mouth nd was like yo get this nikka outta here lmao... and im glad that he's religious..he prayed b4 that jimmy kimmel performance

Comment

Originally posted by Young Tune
      OK i always hear alot people say wayne is funny and i been knew he was funny but omg in tha documentary i was DIEING wen tha british dude was interviewin him and he was tlkin bout some poetry bullshit and wayne was like "yo tell kia to stop this interview and he was like nah i dont like u im not feelin u" and he made tha face and covered his mouth nd was like yo get this nikka outta here lmao... and im glad that he's religious..he prayed b4 that jimmy kimmel performance

That guy interviewing him was definitely not British lol

Comment

What's the name of that song? Knocking boots like hammers on nails...
        Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
        It was pretty good although he looked like a miserable bastard most of the time on that syrup he's like a doped out little kid it's really sad. Although the song at around 53:00 minutes is crazy "Knockin boots like hammers on timbs" crazy beat too. if anyone wants the movie message me I have it.

Comment

mayne i luv sizzurp only did it a few times shitshard to find i dont live in black neighborhodd lol but its hella throwed and wayne sound same all the time yall bunch of pussys let him do wat he wants.
          Still In Love With My Money

Comment

Yeah .. thought it was pretty good

Comment

Whats the correct mix of sizzurp, i wouldnt mind tryin it if i knew how to make it

Comment

what song is wayne listening at 01:15:20 ??
                Oooh shit, motherfucker, God Damn

Comment

Working...
                X