Greatest Of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
    Niggas on LWHQ be like.... Wayne my 36th favorite rapper but I'm on a website solely dedicated to him...LOL
    Damn why do we have to think Wayne is GOAT just to post on here?

I never understood that with forums.. Like I post on a local car news forum, and I own a fucking hyundai. But I still post opinions of lamborghinis and ferraris.

In actuality, I probably listen to jay z the most, lil Wayne second, eminem third. But just cause I listen to Wayne the most and hardly ever listen to PAC doesn't mean I can't recognise that PAC is the better rapper

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble Man 1999 View Post
      Where You Rank Wayne In Greatest Of All Time List
      3rd right after french montana and shoulja boy

Comment

Lil Wayne has killed it for over a decade... so #1

Comment

For me it's Wayne #1 Eminem #2. That's as far as my list goes for greatest ever. My most favorite is a whole different list lol. Btw Jay-Z is the most overrated ever IMO.

Comment

Niggas on LWHQ be like.... Wayne my 36th favorite rapper but I'm on a website solely dedicated to him...LOL
            that needs to be a thread lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            He's my favorite, so I guess that makes him the GOAT to me.
            nope those are 2 different list . . . . .Juelz Is In My Top 10 Favorite But He's Not Top 10 All Tim[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
              that needs to be a thread lol - - - Updated - - - nope those are 2 different list . . . . .Juelz Is In My Top 10 Favorite But He's Not Top 10 All Tim
              [/QUOTE] thats why danny bolded 'to me'. and there was a lwhq niggas be like thread on here but i'm too lazy to search for it friend

Comment

thats why danny bolded 'to me'. and there was a lwhq niggas be like thread on here but i'm too lazy to search for it friend[/QUOTE]

yea I started that . . .

Comment

right lol

if wayne is not in at least your top 5 list then wtf are you doing on a website about him?

Comment

number 10 as there is no value of zero
                    I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

Working...
                    X