Wayne does care about his fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne does care about his fans!

Alot people say he don't care about his fans but for me the way he cares about his fans is for example i went through a really bad time in the last 2 years i got in a alot trouble and ended up getting put in a mental home all because of my Ex when he released Krazy video i found it really weird that i tweeted Wayne about my past and went through tough time then all the sudden he releases a video about being in a mental home for me he takes his ideas from his fans and uses them, i don't know if thats what he does but thats what think he does in away i might be totally worng but Wayne has got me through the baddest of times his music and just him in his self he just makes me laugh one day i will just want to say that you to him thats my goal in life i will always be a Wayne fan no matter what.

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
    Alot people say he don't care about his fans but for me the way he cares about his fans is for example i went through a really bad time in the last 2 years i got in a alot trouble and ended up getting put in a mental home all because of my Ex when he released Krazy video i found it really weird that i tweeted Wayne about my past and went through tough time then all the sudden he releases a video about being in a mental home for me he takes his ideas from his fans and uses them, i don't know if thats what he does but thats what think he does in away i might be totally worng but Wayne has got me through the baddest of times his music and just him in his self he just makes me laugh one day i will just want to say that you to him thats my goal in life i will always be a Wayne fan no matter what.
    im sorry i can't

Comment

you have to be a troll friend.

Comment

i am being dead serious.

Comment

i am being dead serious.
          Then you're not finished with the mental house yet.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

ever seen 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' ?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              Hi lucifer, switched browser?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                Hi lucifer, switched browser?
                fuck off kidcomet

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

tl, read anyway, You could have just posted this in RT thread.
                  None

Comment

It's funny because I think you are totally serious and not trolling =/

Comment

wasn't you saying if they push back c5 again wayne will lose you as a fan?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        Loved the movie and book
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X