No announcement yet.

How do you think Carter 2 & 3 era wayne would feel about current wayne's music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think Carter 2 & 3 era wayne would feel about current wayne's music

Do you think old wayne would approve of current wayne's music or would he be upset about what he has become ???
    for the record I enjoy the music wayne been putting out it isn't as good as his old stuff but can your really keep up the quality after making over 1,000 songs and prob a million verses if you include songs and features
    Old Wayne digs Current Wayne's Music
    0%
    Old Wayne hates Current Wayne's Music
    0%
    Both Wayne's don't care cause they're the GOAT
    0%

Originally posted by Kadoodle 5
    Do you think old wayne would approve of current wayne's music or would he be upset about what he has become ???
    for the record I enjoy the music wayne been putting out it isn't as good as his old stuff but can your really keep up the quality after making over 1,000 songs and prob a million verses if you include songs and features
    Honestly I couldn't tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Honestly I couldn't tell you
      thats what makes the post so good hahaha

Comment

tha carter iii wayne honestly isnt that too far off from now. it's different but not as huge as a difference as carter ii wayne

and why would he be ashamed of his 2014 stuff? he's been great this year
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
          tha carter iii wayne honestly isnt that too far off from now. it's different but not as huge as a difference as carter ii wayne

and why would he be ashamed of his 2014 stuff? he's been great this year
          Yeah but i feel like C2 wayne would never see himself ever making a song like how to love (witch is an amazing song)

Comment

Originally posted by Kadoodle 5

like hes fuckin snappin probably. think its his 2013 to now has been his best run of music since 2008

Comment

Both Wayne's don't care cause they're the GOAT

Comment

hold up let me just call him and ask him

Comment

Part of it is how rap has evolved up to today tbh think both era's/generations are GOAT for him
                  @ay_espo

Comment

Originally posted by Kadoodle 5 View Post
                    Yeah but i feel like C2 wayne would never see himself ever making a song like how to love (witch is an amazing song)
                    he actually could.

go listen to gangstas done die off the lfls album.

Comment

Only thing I could think of is him being mad at his attitude in the game currently as in not going at it like he's the best rapper alive mentality anymore

Old Wayne was really strong on that kinda drive

Comment

if an artist thinks his work is bad he will never publish it
                        I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

Working...
                        X