Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the drake vs wayne tour should have been.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the drake vs wayne tour should have been.

while the drake and wayne tour was successful and it did what it was meant to do

and that was to bring in money and have a fun competition

but when you look at it from a competition standpoint it failed it wasnt it was just for fun and money

what hip hop or at least young money needs to do is have a drake vs tyga tour

they need to take rappers who are beefing and instead of sending shots over twitter and shit go at it over the stage
    no threats no fuck shit just music and let them compete for being the best at what they do. even if its not two rappers who aren't beefing let it be an actual competition .
    Last edited by danielnfl36; 11-21-2014, 07:24 PM.

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    while the drake and wayne tour was successful and it did what it was meant to do

but when you look at it from a competition standpoint it failed it wasnt it was just for fun and money

they need to take rappers who are beefing and instead of sending shots over twitter and shit go at it over the stage
    no threats no fuck shit just music and let them compete for being the best at what they do. even if its not two rappers who aren't beefing let it be an actual competition .
    that will never happen
    there wont ever be a tour like that

Comment

tours will always be about money. friend if anyone does a real competition tour then they will be irrelevant rappers

Comment

if they did a tour like drake vs tyga the beef would've looked fake af
        they would part the money they took into two pieces so it would look like they wanted to troll the hiphop community to make money

Comment

would be dope tbh!!
          Last edited by AishThaks; 11-21-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

at first i was like , yea that would be dope man , just imagine it , it's something we've never seen!
            On the other hand [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION] is right , this would seem fake. Business is business of course , and hell this whole beef might even be fake or something , but you can't fool the world , it would never seem as a "real" rap battle.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              if they did a tour like drake vs tyga the beef would've looked fake af
              they would part the money they took into two pieces so it would look like they wanted to troll the hiphop community to make money
              yup it'll be like WWE but people still come to see it tho

Comment

Originally posted by AishThaks View Post
                of coure, but it would be less people

Comment

They already do this. It's called battle rapping. Remember joe budden and murda mook?

Don't think it would work tbh. I thought the Wayne vs drake tour was really well handled! The app was cool and it developed huge buzz and hype around both of them. Drake vs Tyga? Let them go at it on wax.

What I don't get is I've never heard drake drop a proper diss record, yet on believe me he says he's gotta verse for anybody that wanna talk about the clique.. I can't imagine drake dropping a diss track. What would he even say?

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    They already do this. It's called battle rapping. Remember joe budden and murda mook?

Don't think it would work tbh. I thought the Wayne vs drake tour was really well handled! The app was cool and it developed huge buzz and hype around both of them. Drake vs Tyga? Let them go at it on wax.

What I don't get is I've never heard drake drop a proper diss record, yet on believe me he says he's gotta verse for anybody that wanna talk about the clique.. I can't imagine drake dropping a diss track. What would he even say?
                    if anything happen to Papi , Weezy might pop a niqqa foreal

Comment

Originally posted by AishThaks View Post
                      And that is fake just like this tour would be if it happened =/

Comment

thats a great idea imo

Comment

Working...
                        X