EP Carter Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EP Carter Documentary

Well i was thinkin' (dreamin'?) the EP Mr Carter could be the soundtrack of The Carter Documentary with songs like "30mins to New Orleans" and "Flower" ?

I was just thinkin',cause i don't know if the poor tracklist we have is the truth?The Tracklist with lollipop,go dj...is real? So this ep is a "compilation of greatest hit" ?

Re: EP Carter Documentary

That'd be amazing..
    But idunno, I doubt that they'll do that.

Comment

I guess 30 Minutes To New Orleans will be on C4, and Flower will be on T-Wayne's Project

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wayne didnt even want the movie to come out, why would he make a soundtrack?
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Very good point bro!

Maybe he didn't want the movie to come out because of the unrealsead songs xD and now he feels to have to put these songs out:d and "Mr Carter" will be an Ep with 4 tracks: "Flower" to introduce "t-wayne" ; "20minutes to new orleans" to promote "carter 4" ; the rebirth song he's workin' on,to promote "rebirth" and a song to introduce "ICFMF"
          I'm dreamin' but that would be so fuckin' good...This EP with just 4 songs would be SO MUCH BETTRER than "Before i self destruct" by fifty

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy FabZ Baby
            Very good point bro!

Maybe he didn't want the movie to come out because of the unrealsead songs xD and now he feels to have to put these songs out:d and "Mr Carter" will be an Ep with 4 tracks: "Flower" to introduce "t-wayne" ; "20minutes to new orleans" to promote "carter 4" ; the rebirth song he's workin' on,to promote "rebirth" and a song to introduce "ICFMF"
            I'm dreamin' but that would be so fuckin' good...This EP with just 4 songs would be SO MUCH BETTRER than "Before i self destruct" by fifty
            the EP is with 5 songs, Go dj, Fireman, Lollipop, Hustler Musik & Got Money, and he didn't want the Documentary to come cause that ruin/makes his image Look bad, Sippin Syrup & Smokin all the time

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
              Very good point bro!

the EP is with 5 songs, Go dj, Fireman, Lollipop, Hustler Musik & Got Money, and he didn't want the Documentary to come cause that ruin/makes his image Look bad, Sippin Syrup & Smokin all the time
              Right on point. Doesnt he have a lawsuit open with them right now because he requested the clips of him sipping syrup taken out, and they didnt?

Comment

So...this EP SUCKS i expected someone like50Cent to do that but not Weezy...he's in the studio all the time,he should have a lot of unrealised tracks,but he put a "EP compilation" that sucks a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by dinonid
                  Very good point bro!

Right on point. Doesnt he have a lawsuit open with them right now because he requested the clips of him sipping syrup taken out, and they didnt?
                  Unless there is another lawsuit with them about what you said then nah the lawsuit was about that it showed him in a negative way and Wayne was supposed to have input in the final cut etc and he said he didnt but the doc was watched by judges or whatever and they said it can be released as it is to DVD

Comment

Very good point bro!

You annoy me more than anyone on this site.
                    Stop acting like you know him.
                    This is directed from all your stupid posts.
                    He didn't want it to come out, you're right.
                    But he will be the FIRST person to tell you to legalize marijuana.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                      Very good point bro!

You annoy me more than anyone on this site.
                      Stop acting like you know him.
                      This is directed from all your stupid posts.
                      He didn't want it to come out, you're right.
                      But he will be the FIRST person to tell you to legalize marijuana.
                      Haikes 1 WeezyFan 0

Comment

Working...
                      X