Looking for Original Target Deluxe Tha Carter III album [please help]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Original Target Deluxe Tha Carter III album [please help]

I bought Tha Carter III when it first came out in 2008 from Best Buy. It had 2 discs and the 2nd disc had 5 songs...Unfortunately I lost that disc when I moved into my house and today I listened to the original 1st disc and somehow it has gotten all scratched up. Want to go ahead and get the Target version which I heard had 7 songs on the 2nd disc instead of 5. I went on their website and found about 5 different versions and they're only sold online. One of them is the "deluxe edition with revised tracklisting"....however the page doesn't include the tracklisting. I emailed them and they came back and said they don't have the tracklisting. Anyone know if that's the version I'm looking for or if it can be found somewhere else? The link is below.

Tha Carter III at Target

the 7 bonus songs are im me, gossip, action, love me or hate me, kush, talkin about it, and whip it. just download them

Comment

Tha Carter III (Deluxe Edition) (Revised Track L... : Target

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        the 7 bonus songs are im me, gossip, action, love me or hate me, kush, talkin about it, and whip it. just download them
        i thought the lollipop remix with kanye was one too

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          i think it's on disc 1

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            I think that was only on iTunes bonus tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              i think it's on disc 1
              yeah thats true
              I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                I think that was only on iTunes bonus tracks?
                Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                i think it's on disc 1
                oh right
                i cant remember

Comment

I bought Tha Carter III when it first came out in 2008 from Best Buy. It had 2 discs and the 2nd disc had 5 songs...Unfortunately I lost that disc when I moved into my house and today I listened to the original 1st disc and somehow it has gotten all scratched up. Want to go ahead and get the Target version which I heard had 7 songs on the 2nd disc instead of 5. I went on their website and found about 5 different versions and they're only sold online. One of them i

Comment

Originally posted by jecson44 View Post
                    I bought Tha Carter III when it first came out in 2008 from Best Buy. It had 2 discs and the 2nd disc had 5 songs...Unfortunately I lost that disc when I moved into my house and today I listened to the original 1st disc and somehow it has gotten all scratched up. Want to go ahead and get the Target version which I heard had 7 songs on the 2nd disc instead of 5. I went on their website and found about 5 different versions and they're only sold online. One of them i
                    ?

Comment

Dude.. What?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X