• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol there is nothing wrong with the "boobs too big" bar

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
      Siblings

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was a play on his previous line tho..

As in, if he "takes a head as a souvenir" he would have to "Get it off a chest"

I'm too for real, your head just a souvenir
      She wanna get it off her chest, but her boobs too big
      Lol my instinct was that he's one of 11 kids, but been as i cant understand a word this guy says i just let the youngers decide... agree with you on the second part too we all know how wayne is in the studio he just flows from one line to another effortlessly making his word play probably the best in the game.

Comment

• Everyone seems to be using that Olly artwork as the official cover for this mixtape =/

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Everyone seems to be using that Olly artwork as the official cover for this mixtape =/
          Probably cause it's the only one the internet has which might actually end up being official.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Probably cause it's the only one the internet has which might actually end up being official.
            It's not official

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              nah, i know when weezy takes L's and admit it.
              Weezy is his own person wtf are u talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                It's not official
                Yeah but it was made by you, and you've done stuff for them before... so in peoples minds who don't know it isnt, it could feasibly be official.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  It's not official
                  You know for sure ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tune Up View Post
                    How though? He is just dancing...and doing what he does best...create new things... I guess all the niggas in this world that like to dance is "super gay" now.
                    Ima tell you like this, when I'm in the club and I got a bitch dancing on me grinding and shit my dick don't leave her ass, when she drop low I go as low as I can with her, does that make me gay? Hell Naw that just gave me 75% chance to smash that.
                    Not hatin bro just wanna know why you think it's "super gay"

EDIT: To all the ppl that still think thug gay, after he done told y'all he not, He has 11 kids. 5 boys 6 girls.

- - - Updated - - -

I think cause other musicians and producers thought it was real
                    Why is there so much young thug talk on here? I cant listen to anything hes on, he sounds like hes got a clamp on his balls. Cant understand what the fuck he's saying. Im not even going to get start on the way he dress and dances.

Ill be honest, I think young thug was a Wayne clone gone wrong. I imagine it was a bit like how they created Captain America but instead of using the injections they just filled the canister up full of gay mens cum, and then hit it with some gamma rays.

Boom, out comes young thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
                      Preciate that bro..how'd you do that? I'm extremely new to forums lol
                      You need to put the characters of the Instragram link in the [IGM] tags

Comment

• Young thugger mutha fucker

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          Young thugger mutha fucker
                          Thugger thugger fucked ur sister nigga

Comment

Working...
                          X