Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    dont think they make money off it.

Datpiff make money indirectly of course through their advertisements, so they will probably make a shitload just from the amount of clicks they get when it goes live, but YM wont be making anything off it.
    Yeh haha thats what i wanna know..

didnt the last mixtape he dropped over there hit 5 mill or something ? imagine that revenue

Comment

• For the sake of lwhq put some avatars y'all

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        Stupidest thing I've ever read
        damn, you motherfuckers are really stanning hard huh? lmao fuck it, bunch of yes men
        Don't hate the player,
        hate the game.

Comment

• I don't see why people join threads cause of the mixtape but then say he's trash now. Come on man you a fan or not?
          "Make jokes. no stress. love. live. life. proceed. progress"

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy22 View Post
            I don't see why people join threads cause of the mixtape but then say he's trash now. Come on man you a fan or not?
            you're right. i joined the thread to have a link to see if the mixtape dropped or not, just expressed my feelings about the tracks that are out now. but i believe in wayne, i think he has it in him still
            Don't hate the player,
            hate the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gustavoroehe View Post
              you're right. i joined the thread to have a link to see if the mixtape dropped or not, just expressed my feelings about the tracks that are out now. but i believe in wayne, i think he has it in him still

Comment

• Yeah I feel you on that but with the whole Birdman situation I think he might find that spark again and 2015 will be Wayne's year

Comment

• Imagine...S4TW2, C5 and then D6. What a year 2015 can turn out to be...

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• Originally posted by Aza View Post
                    Imagine...S4TW2, C5 and then D6. What a year 2015 can turn out to be...
                    My headphones wouldn't come out of my ears

Comment

• yall hear cory gunz remix to Truffle Butter yet, looking forward to a feature of him on sftw2

Comment

• Is mymixtapez legit? They said its coming out at 2am EST & they're Twitter & IG verified

Comment

• Originally posted by diggs757 View Post
                          Is mymixtapez legit? They said its coming out at 2am EST & they're Twitter & IG verified
                          I looked I didn't see it

Comment

Working...
                          X