Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    Right? Opinions are opinions. It's a waste of time comparing different rappers work, let alone the same rapper.
    Exactly, it's not like you can change my opinion, and you don't have to respect it. Just shut up & move on.

Comment

• Yall catch that "Bad bitch on my team just like Catniss Everdeen." Line? Flew over my head at first!

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
        Yall catch that "Bad bitch on my team just like Catniss Everdeen." Line? Flew over my head at first!
        pop culture references he hasnt had in a while. Another example this tape shits on alot of his past shit post Drought 3

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          pop culture references he hasnt had in a while. Another example this tape shits on alot of his past shit post Drought 3
          Lmaoo like could you imagine wayne reading hunger games? Or even watching the movie? Maybe with his daughter lol

Comment

• Anybody know who Produced 'HollyWeezy' ??.... Detail possibly ?
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              and I thought Admit It was a weak link but I'm digging it
              just the drake stans dont like that song cause weezy used drake lines

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/LilTunech...95079381688320 Hyped tbh. I know waynes gonna give us loads of material this year man , damn Chapter 465672 billion of Dwayne michael carter jr begins.

Comment

• Admit It beat so lame. Played that and DIL least. Skip em in the whip every time

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Wayne rly suprised me with this project, wow.. This is crazy dope!!
                    tbh i prefer s4tw2 over d5

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                      Lmaoo like could you imagine wayne reading hunger games? Or even watching the movie? Maybe with his daughter lol
                      lool wayne watches alot of shit apparently cuz his references have me like

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• i think No Haters is the best song on the tape

Comment

• The bass on No Type in the whip is fuckin crazy good lawd

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X