No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the same rapper who made a fuckin' rap line about "Boy Meets World" about 7 years ago. It's really not farfetched to think that he either (1. Is truly that "cultured". or (2. Keeps his ear to both the streets, the media, and pop culture as a whole. The man has been around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      Fee says it was downloaded 4 million times till now
      That shit got me buggin over here.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      You think? I've spent the last few days annotating it on RG and some of it is way too dense. Like he carries themes through entire verses, some of the references are really obscure (one was an australian feminine hygiene product). I know how he normally works which is why I think maybe he had some outside help.

The katnis everdeen thing..
      That's crazy talk fr

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        You think? I've spent the last few days annotating it on RG and some of it is way too dense. Like he carries themes through entire verses, some of the references are really obscure (one was an australian feminine hygiene product). I know how he normally works which is why I think maybe he had some outside help.

The katnis everdeen thing..
        Are you serious? lmao

Wayne isn't some hermit with no exposure to the outside world. Why is it so hard to believe he knows about some of the same stuff all of us know about? lol

And everybody has heard of vagasil

Comment

• This tape is obviously his best work since No Ceilings, and in my opinion better than D5 in that regard. But with that said, D5 is still a dope tape, which you can't deny. His lyricism, his flow, his hunger, and he's angry, when you put all of that into one tape, and it's Weezy, you are in for a problem, that is every other rapper is in for a problem. We don't need to compare so much though, there's no point in doing that, we ALL know what the truth is and where this stacks up as far as his catalog goes, we just need to enjoy this DOPE ass tape that we got from him, and the fact that we can actually say now that 'he's back', because he's back with all of it. He's fresh as well. Which is huge in it's own right. I'll just never understand the people on here, or not on here that are ALL caught up in how he sounds, with his 'voice'?

Just as @ChrisBLawyer said, those of you who are, are completely caught up in that aspect and it does not allow you to fully appreciate the magnitude of this tape, or appreciate just how hard he went, on this ENITRE tape. Literally the last time you can say that, with 100% certainty, is No Ceilings. Just appreciate, and ENJOY this project for what it is, which is a lot, he gave everything he had and that's clear. Stop complaining about Wayne's 'voice' and enjoy the music, complaining about it ain't EVER going to change SHIT, as with anything in life. Complaining only makes you sound like a bitch made nigguh, and complaining about another mans voice, is one step beyond that. Just enjoy this dope ass Mixtape Weezy we got on here, and everything he brought on every​ track on here.

Comment

• I'mma throw a tantrum on this beat

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              I'mma throw a tantrum on this beat
              Now who wanna play fetch? FUCKING WEEZY

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                I'mma throw a tantrum on this beat
                Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                Now who wanna play fetch? FUCKING WEEZY
                Triple A dick, thats amazin and amusin'
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                  Yo what the leftover? Why didn't they put Amazung Amy on that bitch?

Comment

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
                    Yo what the leftover? Why didn't they put Amazung Amy on that bitch?
                    Probably didn't think it was worthy enough for sftw2

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                      Don't get it. Swear that's only 2 A's

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                        Lol including the 'and'

Triple A dick, thats Amazin And Amusin

Comment

• Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                          Uh...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                          X